Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

imma need an example .. cuz at the most there's been 4 and they were on her most iconic album .....   :smokes:

i was only exaggerating lmao but i just dont want interludes or intros because theyre the biggest wastes of space. burnt norton didnt even tie in anything together, it honestly only confused me on the topic of the album. its so random

when i listen to albums i wanna bop not wait for an intro or interlude to be over so the song can actually play

i was only exaggerating lmao but i just dont want interludes or intros because theyre the biggest wastes of space. burnt norton didnt even tie in anything together, it honestly only confused me on the topic of the album. its so random

when i listen to albums i wanna bop not wait for an intro or interlude to be over so the song can actually play

hehe - your response made me giggle. i like you .. well let's just agree to disagree. if there are interludes, let's hope they are up to your standards. if not, well, we did the best that we could do with what we were given. 

It's like this every year? Because this is officially my first era so...  :lolliney:  

yes... the pre-HM release thread was probably even more of a mess than this one, but I'm not gonna go into the details of that   :toofunny:

"Walking in the grass

It's so fine

Don't need shoes

in the summertime"

:defeated:  :defeated:[/size]  :defeated:[/size]  :defeated:[/size]  :defeated:[/size]  :defeated:[/size]  :defeated:[/size]  :defeated:[/size]  beautiful snippet[/size]

What?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m