Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Everyone, legit be careful about what you publicly claim you have in relation to lana. Lana's management HAS been contacting people regarding recent leaks. Seriously, be wary.

Deleting posts to cover your asses.

you make me paranoid lol

someone wanted to send me something, i gave them my insta, now i changed my name and made my profile private :facepalm:

you make me paranoid lol

someone wanted to send me something, i gave them my insta, now i changed my name and made my profile private :facepalm:

I think i have that effect on people irl. I am colloquially known as queen of safety. no jaywalking with me!

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Don't be fuc.king ignorant dude. I know some people who are at risk of losing their jobs and such because of this. This is all not a game so if you are one of these people who claim to have new material I suggest you keep it to yourself.

They should probably be fired lmao

Hey guys, idk if i miss anything on here (looks like it) can someone tell me in pms or something I feel like an outcast eating in the bathroom (I'm typing this peeing so...)

wow the picture in your avatar is divine

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Hey guys, idk if i miss anything on here (looks like it) can someone tell me in pms or something I feel like an outcast eating in the bathroom (I'm typing this peeing so...)

LOL queen of multitasking  :hellno: when will Lana ever