Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I would have liked It better if she continued with her becoming an alcoholic housewife like her mother and make It a little more mature… but I guess we are getting Leage of Legends instead

:assad: I’m so confused

17 minutes ago, taco truck said:

ya i don't know why everyone is saying crybaby is gone when the first teaser is "back from the dead" and the pic has crybaby's grave, she is obviously coming back in some way:awk:

:xgiggle:

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i'm confused I'm agreeing with you:crai:

oh thats embarrassing we need tone tags or whatever :toofunny:

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

9 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

:assad: I’m so confused

Whats not to get? 

she is going for a witchy fairy tail vibe, about reincarnation and that stuff, Its so obvious 

what I mean is that for that kind of visuals she might need a lot of production and if she doesnt do It Right It can look amateur-ish

The Bakery was well done, we’ll see 

Also this last two snippets sound really boring, im hopping Its just bad timing

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Whats not to get? 

she is going for a witchy fairy tail vibe, about reincarnation and that stuff, Its so obvious 

what I mean is that for that kind of visuals she might need a lot of production and if she doesnt do It Right It can look amateur-ish

The Bakery was well done, we’ll see 

Also this last two snippets sound really boring, im hopping Its just bad timing

I meant why would she need to follow in her alcoholic moms footsteps to sound more “mature”? 

8 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I meant why would she need to follow in her alcoholic moms footsteps to sound more “mature”? 

She doesnt need to, just saying It would be interesting to see how Crybabys traumatic childhood experience affect her adult life for social commentary , but thats just an option 

Dragons and Fairies isnt the first that comes to my mind for character development just because others have done that before, like Kerli and Aurora… but if she delivers I honestly dont care for the theme! Praying for no more ballads at least 

Track 1 (Snippet 1) - 5:06 duration - Snippet begins at 1:02

Track 5 (Snippet 3) - 4:20 duration - Snippet begins at 0:48

Track 9 (Snippet 2) - 4:26 duration - Snippet begins at 0:15

This is all the info that exists currently, note that her team registered everything under a different name ("Peach") so they might have also messed with the track order or length.

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Track 9 (Snippet 2) - 4:26 duration - Snippet beings at 0:15

This is all the info that exists currently, note that her team registered everything under a different name ("Peach") so they might have also messed with the track order or length.

Tracks over 4 minutes in 2023?? Actually not mad at It at all!!! Hope thats accurate

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

:shock:thank u:oprah4:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

7 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Did you check her webstore's code?

https://store.melaniemartinezmusic.com/password

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Track 9 (Snippet 2) - 4:26 duration - Snippet beings at 0:15

I don't usually post here, but I want to clear something up. AHA Music is just showing false positives for these songs, the actual songs are available to be streamed on Spotify and are from various different artists. The first snippet is showing a false positive as Kevin Abstract's song Peach, the second as Peach Pit's song Peach Pit, and the third song's snippet is no longer on her Instagram so I'm not able to check it, but I assume it is likely also a false positive. It is an odd coincidence that these are all showing under peach-themed names, but I don't think that an intentional effort would be made to cause false positives like this. 

Her aesthetic has always been quite shocking but the visuals from these snippets is getting more and more hard to look at. Like a scary looking baby booklet is kinda fun, but this aesthetic across an album is going to be….something. :eek2:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

I don't usually post here, but I want to clear something up. AHA Music is just showing false positives for these songs, the actual songs are available to be streamed on Spotify and are from various different artists. The first snippet is showing a false positive as Kevin Abstract's song Peach, the second as Peach Pit's song Peach Pit, and the third song's snippet is no longer on her Instagram so I'm not able to check it, but I assume it is likely also a false positive. It is an odd coincidence that these are all showing under peach-themed names, but I don't think that an intentional effort would be made to cause false positives like this. 

I didn't use Aha-Music for this and they are not false positives. The linked songs on Aha-Music are false positives but that's not what I posted.

Really weird that this snippet is so long compared to all the ones she's released in the past. I'm super into the visuals though. Also, am I the only one who thinks "twisting all my limbs for you, two of them in knots and two of them in loops" sounds extremely similar to Glued? "And that's not what I want to do, I'm perfectly attached like a noodle in the soup".

1 minute ago, ButterflyBones said:

Really weird that this snippet is so long compared to all the ones she's released in the past. I'm super into the visuals though. Also, am I the only one who thinks "twisting all my limbs for you, two of them in knots and two of them in loops" sounds extremely similar to Glued? "And that's not what I want to do, I'm perfectly attached like a noodle in the soup".

I thought the same thing lol