Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, baked said:

LOL i remember when people were first talking abt this song way before it leaked and nobody believed the “insider” :thumb: they were trashing him so hard its been so long

I will admit its not very a typical Melanie song, and the lyrics remind me a lot of Pacify Her but it’s too catchy! :fabcat:

people saying it was a pitched song for Charli XCX which is a very strange thing 

4 minutes ago, baked said:

LOL i remember when people were first talking abt this song way before it leaked and nobody believed the “insider” :thumb: they were trashing him so hard its been so long

Because, while Melanie is deranged, nobody wants to believe that she would make a song titled "AK-47" around the time of sessions for an album about elementary school

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

i really like the dark electropop vibe for mel i would say its usually really good in her songs (except this new snippet okay :flop:) but in the original Void or Bandaid or even Night Mime it just does it for me :true:

6 minutes ago, baked said:

i really like the dark electropop vibe for mel i would say its usually really good in her songs (except this new snippet okay :flop:) but in the original Void or Bandaid or even Night Mime it just does it for me :true:

her angry break up songs are the best… also when shows that dark sarcastic humor like she does in Dear Porcupines or Rotten Milk! I would love to see more of that from her but I think she has left that far behind for the more… ethereal aproach :eartha2:

30 minutes ago, baked said:

Now imagine if Mel had pur AK-47 on K-12 :oopna2:

I'm sorry but we needed AK-47 to be a true K-12 outtake about a school shooting. That would've been far better than the “meh” song we got. Her dark stuff >>>

2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

people saying it was a pitched song for Charli XCX which is a very strange thing 

This has me nostalgic now, I remember being dragged hard (by @misslonaxo I think?!) on the Melanie Martinez Wiki comment section because I said it was a legit Melanie track… we all make mistakes though tbf! :oic2:

Anyways, I'm pretty sure now that AK-47 wasn't ever intended to be on any of her own projects. The producer of the song, HYDDE, released a lot of singles in 2016 featuring guest vocalists— AK-47 was probably supposed to be one of these too:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I'm sorry but we needed AK-47 to be a true K-12 outtake about a school shooting. That would've been far better than the “meh” song what we got. Her dark stuff >>>

The last fucking thing we needed on K-12 was a song about school shootings. Just imagining the lyrics she'd have written.. Yikes

6 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

The last fucking thing we needed on K-12 was a song about school shootings. Just imagining the lyrics she'd have written.. Yikes

Okay fair lmao but I'm imagining it'd be a good song about a dark topic… like her older ones A Million Men, Birthing Addicts, Tag, etc. I love those!

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

10 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Okay fair lmao but I'm imagining it'd be a good song about a dark topic… like her older ones A Million Men, Birthing Addicts, Tag You're It, etc. I love those!

you are right, with her old approach it could have been a good social commentary, but after Orange Juice… I doubt it :bebe:

5 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

damn, I didn't remember AK-47 at all and went to relisten and :wowcry: i mean it's SO catchy, I can't get it off my head now :toofunny: 

I mean… since it came out it has been very catchy to me… I didn’t get the hate it got 

I know the lyrics aren’t something special but come on… not everything has to be profound and transcendental :hair:

7 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

damn, I didn't remember AK-47 at all and went to relisten and :wowcry: i mean it's SO catchy, I can't get it off my head now :toofunny: 

If only the files I can find of it weren't recorded on a potato from 1776 :wowcry:

1 hour ago, baked said:

whats everyones favorite unreleased of mel? it can be any project, mine is either haunted that had me so fucked up when it first leaked or honestly im really liking tunnel vision lets hope a not too reworked version is on the album :dance:

ugh

:makeup2:

my theme:oprah4: 

1. Rocking Horse (litetally the Best song she has done!!!!!! its a pure pure perfection it fits perfectly in cry baby deluxe i never forgive her for that) 

2. Jumprope (its such a good hidden crybabyish gem of cry baby sessions omfg its just a good vault track im happy its out finally i really thought it wouldve been a forever mystery of the fandom, just like half hearted, gold diggin love ir toy chest) 

3. Ring Pop (the only one song that couldve easily fit in crybaby story and wouldve been a perfect addition to soap-training wheels-pity party story, not telling its just another perfect unreleased gem) 

4. Where Do Babies Come From (criminally underrated, but i honestly couldnt get into this song for like a 1.5 years after it leaked and i felt guilty about it but omfg it just once hit me the Last year and u know what its such a dark tragic rough and beautiful cry baby ballad) 

5. 99 Cent Srore (absolutely sweet and cute lil cry baby track, a perfect deluxe track, im happy she acknowledged this track one Day and to hear the melanies appreciation about this song gives me pleasant chills) 

6. Unhappy Meal (another very good vault crybaby track that im happy is out there, a bop, i hope there is finalized version of this one, it has so much potential) 

7. Trophy Wife (another interesting electro boppish vault track, honestly i can see her passion throughout the whole song and it has such an interesting structure, every part of the song - verses, chorus, pre chorus, bridge - are all absolutely catchy, wow i cant tell how much i do love crybaby era how could she creat such a perfect album plssss) 

8. SeeSaw (i really love this one, its a heavy passion ballad that im pissed wasnt finalized) 

i could write and write but i think these songs deserves a bit more attention From me that i wanted to describe, every song just u know i never got enough From them. im a forever crybaby Stan and always get excited for a New outtake  From it. a timeless era and a timeless debute:lange:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

7 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Also love how she sings the verses 

“I'm over here, baby
Sitting across the room
She's over there racing to try and get to you
I'm over here crying out of laughter
She's sitting there real cute
Put that bitch on prescriptions if she think she fuckin' you“

“She a dead fish anyway
You could do it straight, you could do it sideways
But if we do it my way you'll be crying for your mommy
I know how to ride forever, turn me upside down
Put your hands around my throat, I'm 'bout to win the crown”

it’s so funny yet catchy how she sings about riding some other chicks boyfriend! I live for slutty Melanie, she really has a thing for unavailable guys (Marina was already foreshadowing it with Homewrecker) :illumilana2:

11 minutes ago, The Siren said:

If only the files I can find of it weren't recorded on a potato from 1776 :wowcry:

Maybe this? iirc it's the originally leaked file, wish it was higher quality tho :cryney2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

Ugh I'll be at work all week 😭

Edit - I wonder if anyone will try to make a fake post about one of the leaked songs :hooker:

Imagine if someone fakes a track with the sirens leak :rip:

I won't be your trophy wife :nono: 

A decoration to your life :grinds: 
I'd rather be stars to your night :pussypower:
So treat me right, right, right :makeup2: 
I won't be your trophy wife
:ma: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, baked said:

whats everyones favorite unreleased of mel? it can be any project, mine is either haunted that had me so fucked up when it first leaked or honestly im really liking tunnel vision lets hope a not too reworked version is on the album :dance:

Outside of the PORTALS leaks:

1. Maze

2. You Love I

3. History

4. Trophy Wife

5. Arts and Crafts

PORTALS leaks:

1. Fingers Crossed

2. Needle & Thread 

3. Faerie Soiree(OG demo)

4. Mother of Pearl

5. Death