Jack

Melanie Martinez

OMfghfjghfjkghhhhhhh I just woke up both my parents by facetiming them the code to my credit card so they're probably taking me out of their testament but I'm motherfucking seeing this princess in November in Paris I'm sooooooo!!!!!!! fucking!!!!!!!!!! happpy!!!!!!!!!!!!! right nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooowwwwww!!!!!!!!! cause missing her in London put me back into depression but I'm still gonna see her holy shiiiiit I had to resist buying the meet and greet package but whateverrrrrrrrrr I'm seeing heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

ZKcaooE.png

Aw Alphabet Boy is with Mrs Potato Head the song I'm the least interested in on the album but this was really really cute :flutter:  Since this video was pretty simple I hope Tag You're It is much bigger!

ZKcaooE.png

I used to like the album but now I'm really over most of the songs, the concept is just...played out after being released nearly a year ago

i agree, its boring watching these videos

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I still play the album from time to time, and it's still fresh to me.

The video is absolutely GORGEOUS. I love the 70s housewife hair, aaahhhh.

lABVyGE.png

Never liked Alphabet Boy thst much but the video made me appreciate the track.

She improved so much with her looks ... glad she's not looking like a clown anymore. The Cry Baby styling was already quite good but damn this AB look is great. The hairstyle is so ... classy.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Holy Fuck, just came across this today! (the Video) and completely blown away.. I didn't know this was gonna get dropped today.

I love Melanie so much, this is one of my fav songs right now from anyone, and this vid is amazing!

3/4 million views in less than a day? + 35,000 comments..holy fuck, shes getting big too..

:) :D :D :P

Never liked Alphabet Boy thst much but the video made me appreciate the track.

She improved so much with her looks ... glad she's not looking like a clown anymore. The Cry Baby styling was already quite good but damn this AB look is great. The hairstyle is so ... classy.

I watched all of the videos we have in tracklist order and when Dollhouse started I was taken aback by the difference. She looks incredible in AB. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I just listened to A Million Men for the first time and it did things inside of me I can't even start to understand omfg. It's been long since I cried on a song. I adore the album but I think her acoustic compositions are going to become my favourites. I'm just so happy I'm going to see her

ZKcaooE.png