Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, lovesick said:

can we talk about how carousel, dead to me and sippy cup are the best songs melanie has released

every day please? can we discuss this every day ??? carousel has sat at the top of her discography since its release

6 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

Now it's blocked in my country :thumb3:

Thank you for this ❤

god dammit ? I feel like jump rope isn't gonna stay on YouTube for awhile because of reporters

Some "insider" claims Melanie is dropping music through the summer but I'd take this with a grain of salt as it's twitter and everyone's and '"insider" ?

Here's the link again I highly doubt this is true 

https://twitter.com/onIifesupport/status/1399358808279990273?s=19

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

1 hour ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

ugh for the love of peet someone leak ak47 not the new stuff 

What leaked tho? Hehe

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

20 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

? ? 

everybody is gonna be petty and not give you a straight answer like it will change the fact that its out there anyways. Just a friendly reminder :teehee:

Thank you! 

Yeah, this fanbase is weird, considering this is a forum created around Lana and her fans are OK with her music leaking either is new or old. 

If it leaked, it leaked, and if the artist really loved the song he or she will release it anyway. 

21 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

A song from new album

Thanks! 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:
  Hide contents

the way three mm3 things leaked within the past month including db, bj, and a snippet of [redacted].... this album gonna be scrapped

its sadness

1 minute ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Why does the 256kbps version of ? ? sound so quiet and lq still lol 

Also yes please leak stuff she's not going to use thanks ? 

where did u find that version?

34 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Why does the 256kbps version of ? ? sound so quiet and lq still lol 

Also yes please leak stuff she's not going to use thanks ? 

Spoiler

Upscaled me thinks. They could well use the 96 kbps leak and just encode it to *apparently* be 256 kbps but it's not the real quality. It happens all the time.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:
  Hide contents

the way three mm3 things leaked within the past month including db, bj, and a [redacted] [redacted] [redacted].... this album gonna be scrapped

Spoiler

what is bj? i've heard db but don't recognize bj (the words are prob just not clicking with the initials for me lol)

edit: nvm found it. sounds gorg, pretty excited for this new album :)

Edited by hashtagtylerh

3 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:
  Reveal hidden contents

what is bj? i've heard db but don't recognize bj (the words are prob just not clicking with the initials for me lol)

Spoiler

Berry Juice. It was briefly known as Valedictorian, and someone said it was a confirmed outtake, but from the new era. Don't really know much of it and haven't heard the snippet either.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: