Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

There's like 2 albums worth of material that she didn't release and that was worth it, but I lowkey also see why she didn't. But I wish she decided to release it back in 2014 anyways so yeah :cryney2: 

Who knows, maybe she will surprise us with a Cry Baby 10th anniversary release with an extra CD full of outtakes 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

18 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Who knows, maybe she will surprise us with a Cry Baby 10th anniversary release with an extra CD full of outtakes 

By my experience with Gaga, this is so unlikely :um3: but I would totally be here for it, of course! :sass: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

53 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

someone link 1000times in charli thread to this one so they can leak all the mel stuff people hoarding that person luvs ending hoarders i bet they have all the stuff we beg for 

i thought they probably only have charli stuff, idk

@1000Times do you have any unreleased mel?

4 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

ill never forgive mel for not releasing psycho lovers or arts & crafts...............................

Pl is literally the hymn of this generation for me!

UAmFDOp.png

On 4/7/2021 at 6:48 AM, Mermaid Hotel said:

WDBCF remains unbothered sitting in the top 5 of her discography :makeup2:

Doctors Office can't relate sadly

this is still the best post in the thread

12 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

ill never forgive mel for not releasing psycho lovers or arts & crafts...............................

same

12 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

someone link 1000times in charli thread to this one so they can leak all the mel stuff people hoarding that person luvs ending hoarders i bet they have all the stuff we beg for 

11 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

@1000Times do you have any unreleased mel?

Y'all stop being delusional :rip:

I hate how uninspired and flat k-12 production is compared to cry baby which had a unique production for each song

Like what was the point of putting trap beats in a ballad like high school sweethearts???? WHAT WAS THE REASON 

The only song from k-12 that I actually listen is Teacher's Pet. This is one of the few albums that I couldn't wait to end when I first listened. I felt so guilty about that at the time, because Mel had put so much effort into it :noir:

20 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

every time I log into this thread I just see tons of K-12 hate and it makes me sad... it's one of my favorite albums lol almost every song is good

even if its not cry baby level it means not necceserely bad and def not kind of album where only 1 song is good, i do like the aesthetics and wish she did deluxe with gluestick and fire drill

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 hours ago, hashtagtylerh said:

every time I log into this thread I just see tons of K-12 hate and it makes me sad... it's one of my favorite albums lol almost every song is good

A good album doesn't require visuals to make sense. That's why people hate k-12. It relies on the film (which isn't that good) to make sense. 

On 6/1/2021 at 6:34 PM, Salem said:

"I never signed up for your drama, up for your drama, up for your drama club. I never signed up for your drama, for your drama, for your drama club" Exists so hate on Dragon's Blood for it's chorus is unwarranted. 

I would say that DC's chorus sounds better. We can clearly hear that melanie plays with those lines vocally (not counting bridge and after, DB could still be a demo [I really hope])while in DB she basically decided to do nothing with it, it's the same stuff all the time. 

4 hours ago, hashtagtylerh said:

everything happens for a reason 

3 hours ago, Salem said:

A good album doesn't require visuals to make sense. That's why people hate k-12. It relies on the film (which isn't that good) to make sense. 

Exactly my thoughts. 

Thank God "After School" was a big step forward from the lackluster it was "K-12"

She really needs to move on from her childish imagery, her tricks are getting old already. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Anyways Mel un-dissapear from Instagram and announce mm3 coming this month ? People are out here doxxin eachother over you denouncing unreleased music. 

4 hours ago, Salem said:

I guess? I think a "good album" is subjective, I just like the sound of the music. The beats and vocal work on K-12 are amazing and addictive. Not everything needs to be a story-telling masterpiece imo lol