Jack

Melanie Martinez

10 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

so y’all just really just swept those accusations (which were never proven false) under the rug huh :pls:

the way i think (as a Kesha stan first and foremost) literally nothing has been said or done about it by either side since Piggyback

@Maltese Falcon

10 minutes ago, a banister said:

Have you seen the youtube pfp?? IT’S GORGEOUS

few pages back!

Edited by The Siren

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

What’s this and is this reliable? 

no its from dbree but its always good for a kii :toofunny:

ok i gotta leave for work now :trisha:

pls Melanie dont do a damn thing until after 6pm EST tonight :trisha:

I knew this type of virtue signalling would come eventually. The situation happened nearly 5 years ago— what else do you want us to add to the discussion that's not already been said? :rip: 

Obviously I wanted to hear out Timothy first, and while we can't be 100% sure what went down (we know they did have sex on one occasion, the picture of Melanie blindfolded in handcuffs on the receiving end that Timothy initially posted in 2015 — before giving to Newsweek in 2017, under the guise of being "never before seen evidence" — albeit this wasn't even on the day she originally claimed the r*pe happened, while they were in different states).

I do believe Melanie is innocent. I'm not here to debate that with any of you, look into it and make your own conclusion. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

It's always believe all victims until its a fav I see

T*m*thy would be believed if she were a real victim :makeup:  it fell off the radar after it was proven Melanie was in an entirely different state the day it was all claimed to go down, by the accuser. Move along.

As a survivor and Melanie fan it's always so shitty that this topic always has to come back every time she does something.

If y'all actually looked into the allegations, and what Timothy has been saying in the last 3 years, you would not believe her. Y'all just want a reason to hate on Melanie and using rape allegations as an excuse is disgusting. 

- Sincerely, someone who initially believed Timothy. 

Just now, Yellow said:

T*m*thy would be believed if she were a real victim :makeup:  it fell off the radar after it was proven Melanie was in an entirely different state the day it was all claimed to go down, by the accuser. Move along.

:lanasrs: K.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Just now, Maltese Falcon said:

:lanasrs: K.

Y'all are so unserious replying with GIFS and shit while talking about something like SA. It's obvious you don't care about real victims, and that's sad.

Look deeper into Timothy's statements and leave this thread alone ❤️

1 minute ago, your bestie said:

As a survivor and Melanie fan it's always so shitty that this topic always has to come back every time she does something.

If y'all actually looked into the allegations, and what Timothy has been saying in the last 3 years, you would not believe her. Y'all just want a reason to hate on Melanie and using rape allegations as an excuse is disgusting. 

- Sincerely, someone who initially believed Timothy. 

exactly. i'm not proud to say i believed timothy at first but i did. and to watch how it unfolded, how timothy's closest friends left her, how much much she was thriving off of melanie's downfall. they really just had to be there to understand. 

violets in your eyes

Just now, your bestie said:

Y'all are so unserious replying with GIFS and shit while talking about something like SA. It's obvious you don't care about real victims, and that's sad.

Look deeper into Timothy's statements and leave this thread alone ❤️

Don't come for me because trust you little twerp I am not the one to come for. I think you all are so unserious just sweeping away the SA allegations like it's nothing. I think it's disgusting and repulsive. I personally stand with victims of SA, myself being a victim of it. So please, don't tell me I'm being "unserious" when everyone else is being unserious and perhaps even more so than I am as well. 

banner.png

"twerp" dude you're not a Disney movie villain, just because you're a victim of SA doesn't make T*m*thy one. Look into the allegations and get out of this thread.

2 minutes ago, Yellow said:

"twerp" dude you're not a Disney movie villain, just because you're a victim of SA doesn't make T*m*thy one. Look into the allegations and get out of this thread.

I don't care lol - I think you're ignorant. Anyways catch this ignore. X

banner.png