Jack

Melanie Martinez

18 minutes ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

Ready for this album to be even worse than K-12 :raven:

I think she'll be extremely successful this era and will bring in many new fans. the visuals are very creative and the snippets so far have sounded great Imo. this is going to be her best era since Cry Baby for sure.

3 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

the fact that she had the nerve to tease the best song on the album and edit this in a way it looked like we were gonna get an amazing film :rip:

I was so hype for Nurses Office because of this trailer. I was convinced it would be THE song of the album…… well…

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

You better watch it before I pinch your lips off if you say anything negative about miss Ash :crossed:

Ot: another day without any album teasers?

I'm not saying anything bad I'm saying it reminds me of dragons blood a lot 😬 I should have stated that. 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

4 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

I'm not saying anything bad I'm saying it reminds me of dragons blood a lot 😬 I should have stated that. 

specifically,  it was the emote. it looked like you were cringing. (and again here^ looks like youre cringing) :hoe:

2 hours ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

Ready for this album to be even worse than K-12 :raven:

it wouldnt be hard to beat K-12, i believe (and truly hope lol) that she’ll out do that album. give me lyrics and catchiness AND beat melanie cmon neow

Portals hasn’t even released and IS already doing better than K-12(even tho K-12 didn’t flop), we’re getting an album rollout completely different, singles, music videos and a film later on, this screams longevity to me, unlike K-12 that didnt live longer. The only thing that worries me is that we’re just getting 1 single/mv before release when artists normally release 2/3 singles in a space between 2/3 months till release day. :true:

1 minute ago, missanthrophocene said:

Portals hasn’t even released and IS already doing better than K-12(even tho K-12 didn’t flop), we’re getting an album rollout completely different, singles, music videos and a film later on, this screams longevity to me, unlike K-12 that didnt live longer. The only thing that worries me is that we’re just getting 1 single/mv before release when artists normally release 2/3 in a space between 2/3 months till release day. :true:

k-12 still feels like a fever dream to me i remember being so hyped for it even the movie (which ended up being a hour long music video with some unneeded dialogue) and just left feeling meh when it came out. crybaby just has that writing AND music factor even my least fav  crybaby songs just outdo k-12. but one thing abt mel is at first she will keep me intrigued, so i really am interested how MM3 turns out

also if Void or anything adjacent to Void isnt on the album ill :eartha:

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

specifically,  it was the emote. it looked like you were cringing. (and again here^ looks like youre cringing) :hoe:

Nah the emote is like just a neutral smile if I was cringing if use this one 😶 I'm honestly really excited for her new album too 

yall are annoying as shit with this sexy baby shit go somewhere else with that

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

Nah fr like 😭 this goes back to the conversation about how they are lacking attention at home and have to use this place to get attention 

yall keep saying sexy baby like cry baby has done anything or wore anything sexual?

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

5 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

when they go to the melanie thread and find something melanie related :trisha:

27 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Nah the emote is like just a neutral smile if I was cringing if use this one 😶 I'm honestly really excited for her new album too 

nah i use the bearing teeth emoji for cringe. the no mouth one is really just for when im speechless