Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Lmao, there's a bunch of fucking 12 year olds getting defensive over the snippet criticisms in her comment sections, saying stupid shit like "if you were a TRUE FAN of her work, you would love and appreciate everything she does!!1!!1!" 

I just.. :eartha:

I think a lot of these young Crybabies have a really big problem with listening to, or even acknowledging the existence of MM3 leaks. Maybe they haven’t heard what she’s truly capable of. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

4 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Lmao, there's a bunch of fucking 12 year olds getting defensive over the snippet criticisms in her comment sections, saying stupid shit like "if you were a TRUE FAN of her work, you would love and appreciate everything she does!!1!!1!" 

stans will be stans :toofloppy: funny tho

On 3/8/2023 at 2:49 AM, Anonymcomenter said:

I swear she could just farted in the mic and send them the recording and their reaction would be the same :oop2:

To quote myself… this stans could receive a fart recording as a snippet and still they would :gclap:eat :gclap:that:gclap: sht :gclap:up!! 

totally brainless at this point… 

I mean, I get the Void or track 8 can be polarizing cause it’s a new style she has never explored before (specially for a younger audience)  …

… but that Spider Song… HAHAHAHA :ohmy::thumb: that’s not even open to discussion of how bad it is! They also don’t seem to get people with critical thinking of their faves… go buy a personality thanks! :bebe:

it’s really funny :toofloppy: the delusion 

Please tell me the surprise today wasn't supposed to be this. :azealia:

"To celebrate the release of my new album PORTALS out 3/31, I'm offering a limited edition cassette of the album exclusively for my top fans on Spotify. There are only 3,000 copies worldwide, go get your copy now!"

Like.. do they have to pay for it? If so, that's kind of silly when there's better merch available on her store already. And why a cassette instead of any other piece of merch? Most people probably won't even have a player. This whole release strategy has been weird for me. I think I'm just afraid to get another "wow, that was almost really good" era, though

EDIT: LIMIT OF 4 PER FUCKING CUSTOMER, LOL WOW.. :thumb3:

omg the lyrics of Larynx just hit… it’s literally about her vocal damage. it’s so cool (idk if it was obvious and i’m just dumb)

but like…

“my syllables hit the floor” cause she’s having an hard time talking probably due to the pain. while everyone is barking, screaming

“how stupid selfish baby dont u battle with my larynx tonight” pretty obvious, she’s tired of the disease

“ill wreck you if you chase me” expressing how she will still sing and be strong even tho the damage is chasing her/her voice 

“but ill be silent if you cross the line” she knows she will eventually have to be silent if the pain/damage is too strong. she has no choice but to stay quiet 

idk it’s iconic to me 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

32 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

omg the lyrics of Larynx just hit… it’s literally about her vocal damage. it’s so cool (idk if it was obvious and i’m just dumb)

but like…

“my syllables hit the floor” cause she’s having an hard time talking probably due to the pain. while everyone is barking, screaming

“how stupid selfish baby dont u battle with my larynx tonight” pretty obvious, she’s tired of the disease

“ill wreck you if you chase me” expressing how she will still sing and be strong even tho the damage is chasing her/her voice 

“but ill be silent if you cross the line” she knows she will eventually have to be silent if the pain/damage is too strong. she has no choice but to stay quiet 

idk it’s iconic to me 

I'm sorry but I really don't think that's what it's about, lol.. some of those lyrics aren't even right. Even if that is what the song is about, we know she can do better than that. A lot better

I think it just refers to an argument. Battle with my larynx = argue with me/shouting at each other. Teeth that are round could just mean her significant other shows his teeth when they’re yelling or whatever. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

15 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Ummm so the surprise was them DMing Crybabies then they’re sending them something and then retweeting fans praising them…. :xgiggle:

goodbye- twitter links?

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

BOTL meaning is either her vocal chord damage or an argument, cute let’s move on and wait for the next snippet and pray it’s better than spider

calendar 

3 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

this is radiating the same energy as sims 4 defenders 😭

I feel like Battle is definitely a double edge sword type song, where the "battle" is an argument between Melanie and someone else, but additionally, it's agree with the interpretation that the song also represents an internal battle, Melanie vs her voice. It could be literal, like her actual vocal damage, or maybe something more in the vein of Cry Baby, where she's "battling her larynx" when trying to articulate herself to others (God i wish i never spoke now I gotta wash wash...)

Spoiler

I could go real deep and say the selfishness Melanie mentions is of her own. In the sense that she was selfish regarding her voice health . also im going crazy bye

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

They really must have reduced Melanie's budget this era :awkney:

The person who bought the $777 necklace knowing they paid for a smidge of the PORTALS animated promo vids: :oprah4:

26 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

The person who bought the $777 necklace knowing they paid for a smidge of the PORTALS animated promo vids: :oprah4:

THAT SOLD?!