Jack

Melanie Martinez

On 8/21/2023 at 9:39 AM, The Siren said:

She really could be getting her own say yes to heaven success with releasing some leaks 

But she probably never will because it "dOeSn'T FiT HeR ViSioN".. even though her "vision" has been all over the place lately to begin with and, at times, is just poorly executed(K-12). I don't see why she seems to think it'd ruin the flow of her discography to release any of her top leaks when it'd probably just bring her a ton of money and revive her 2015-17 popularity. It's not like she hasn't released songs separate from her concept albums before, anyway.

And it's almost self sabotage to dig your heels in so hard to get exactly what you want all the time even if it's way above your means as an artist, but not be willing to do simple things like putting out better merch and releasing fan-favorite tracks to make that money. The way she's been talking about this film budget is like she's just waiting for some producer to notice how special she is and drop a cool few millions into her lap and say "have fun!". It's honestly really strange.

i rly hope she scraps the idea of all the music videos / movie for this album… it already feels so drawn out and boring. i can’t imagine having to wait another few months just for one music video.  wrap it up melanie :/

2 hours ago, iconiclogan said:

i rly hope she scraps the idea of all the music videos / movie for this album… it already feels so drawn out and boring. i can’t imagine having to wait another few months just for one music video.  wrap it up melanie :/

I hate to agree but I'm starting to feel this way, I was super into it at first and tried to be understanding but I just can't anymore :/ 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

does anyone have a masterpost the best one got deleted and the reup of it doesnt work

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

not really sure where to ask this but does anyone know if there’s an elita thread ? i’ve just started listening to her and wanted to say some stuff ab her music but couldn’t find a place to post :bop:

i get my boyfriend to pick me up every friday at the dairy queen

1 hour ago, love you madly said:

not really sure where to ask this but does anyone know if there’s an elita thread ? i’ve just started listening to her and wanted to say some stuff ab her music but couldn’t find a place to post :bop:

you can always make one if you cant find one :bop:

The way Timothy and her friends/fans are still obsessing over Melanie after all these years :toofloppy: I've been seeing a bunch of screenshots of her Twitter recently and just came across this… bonkers 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

The way Timothy and her friends/fans are still obsessing over Melanie after all these years :toofloppy: I've been seeing a bunch of screenshots of her Twitter recently and just came across this… bonkers 

it is well constructed, ill give them that. but you can hear the glitchy echo in some spots

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Not this bitch again. Wish we could all collectively agree to ignore her instead of giving her more attention

And besides, that AI recording is literally just saying shit Melanie has already said years ago. I don't get why anyone is even paying this shit any mind. 

Not her using Ai :toofloppy: remember when globelamp debunked her?

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

On 8/24/2023 at 6:35 PM, love you madly said:

@love you madlyI just made the thread the other day. Here's the link

On 8/27/2023 at 11:12 PM, ButterflyBones said:

In other news, here's a new pic of Melanie without the mask. Not sure what's going on with her hair here, lol

P1bxyeB_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cwa2N6FvbZX/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==

She looks so beautiful in every picture from this era without the mask, I really wish she would ditch it for everything that isn't a music video or the (unlikely) movie.