Jack

Melanie Martinez

14 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Yes but also she isn't even treated that badly, Charli XCX was asked to sign a enema and someone's dead mothers ashes like you don't see Charli pulling this shit 😭 I think her and Melanie need to be friends so Charli can teach her how to deal 

I still remember laughing at Melanie calling herself "probably the only artist on Atlantic with that many leaks" or something… mind you, she's under the same label as Charli XCX 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I hope she ditches the over-personification aspect of her art.. it’s really dragging her down trying to make characters and timelines and all this extra SHIT that shouldn’t have to exist alongside the music.. look at Gorillaz. They release whatever they want and have a broad enough “ lore” to be flexible with it. Melanie just limits herself. All I can say is thank god nobody is letting her set another 2 million dollars on fire in front of a castle for a “film” this time around. Hell even her acoustic pre-debut work had more of a universal appeal but still drew from the same imagery and themes. It’s just crazy to me how some people can actually get worse at writing the older they get.

13 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

wish we could force melanie into reading this thread in a clockwork orange kinda way because all the comments on her posts are “yassss queen you ate that” and she needs to open her eyes 

oh i love Clockwork orange, watched that a few months ago 

I love her and this album but I feel she's not very good at taking criticism… some people are just nasty and mean, but others actually want her to improve. I remember a lot of fans on Instagram not enjoying the Evil lyric video (agreed) and expressing that in the comment section, she seemed pretty upset. Wasn't even something she made herself, one of her long-time friends did though. She posted this on Instagram:

PVpiy3d_d.jpg?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gran

Anyways, the Tunnel Vision music video was cute, but it also bothered me a bit, because it reminded me of how Verde is a major hypocrite for the "people being people" photography thing—and Melanie is too for defending it, considering they've both complained about fans taking pictures of them (the same sentiment being echoed by the video). I know they were trying to prove a point with that but it was soooo hypocritical and awkward, they shouldn't be allowed to complain anymore after that.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

She posted this on Instagram:

why does she like to belittle her fans. that tweet is incredibly condescending lmao. 

just because people don't like your art doesn't mean they don't understand art in general. jfc girl :brigitte:

violets in your eyes

5 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

She posted this on Instagram:

it’s funny considering she has fallen into current trends like making short ass songs and looking for an audience on the TikTok  

as if that’s not the epitome of consumerism 

soooo tired of her victim complex, she’s dragging this narrative too much. She’s now worth millions and still finds a way to complain about her status. Literally she’s the most famous person I know that doesn’t have paparazzis following her around 24/7. That’s the best of both worlds if u ask me, like she gets the money and recognition of a celebrity while mantaining her privacy… yet she’s unhappy cause some of her songs get leaked and a unit of a fan asks for a picture.

LOL get over urself 

As much as I love Melanie she is starting to become plain rude about her fans, first the hypocrisy about taking pictures of her and also how passive aggressive she is about it. She makes some of her fans into intense people pleasers with the way she is trying to get them to act. As much as I feel she deserves privacy she shouldn’t be ridiculing her fans who are devoted to her like this. She is playing the victim and trying to make her fans feel bad for obsessing over her and simply wanting to take a picture not even in a forceful way MOST of the time, constantly making fans feel bad for asking when new projects are happening

i probably just said a billion wrong things in this post that came out wrong so may delete 😭

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

She should really read about herself in forums like this… cause her ass kissing fans are not doing her any favours

everything she puts they eat - it - up! 

and that’s the main reason why the art she cares so much about it’s shit these days… like this album will age like milk all because of poor decisions and that horrible costume 

12 hours ago, litterallylindsaylohan said:

she used all the american mcgee's alice inspo on mad hatter and now we're stuck w fugly visuals... 

u can’t even compare… American Mcgees Alice has great visuals and a horror feel to it 

Portals era is just a mess, someone burn that costume. It’s giving me serious PTSD already 

The semi-precious stones ain't as cold and they're curious
Where did I get refined, get my cuts and my polishes?
I am too many karats for your budget, ask the jeweler
Your boyfriend tried me on, wore me out, made him cooler

e757508ba9c28535afb0cb2c6b4f1f83.gif

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°