Jack

Melanie Martinez

Idt it has anything to do with her being a crybaby or whatever

it's just the fact that a child can be pretty inconvenient esp. for an alcoholic like the mom

I mean she's not evil, she still takes "care" of cry baby in ways, but she hates the fact that that responsibility was put on her

hmm, for me it was obvious that she hates her because she cries a lot

and who wants a second child :creep:

I know it was obvious that she doesnt like the crying. But if you actually watched the beginning she didn't like her, before she came out. That's why I asked.

Thanks @@comeintomybedroom, I was assuming that it was the burden but I wanted to hear other opinions.

So do you think that the dad was cheating on the mom even before Crybaby was born(which is why the mom is even an alcoholic beforehand)? Which made her even more of a burden?

Idt it has anything to do with her being a crybaby or whatever

it's just the fact that a child can be pretty inconvenient esp. for an alcoholic like the mom

I mean she's not evil, she still takes "care" of cry baby in ways, but she hates the fact that that responsibility was put on her

I know it was obvious that she doesnt like the crying. But if you actually watched the beginning she didn't like her, before she came out. That's why I asked.

Thanks @@comeintomybedroom, I was assuming that it was the burden but I wanted to hear other opinions.

So do you think that the dad was cheating on the mom even before Crybaby was born(which is why the mom is even an alcoholic beforehand)? Which made her even more of a burden?

i was going to edit my post to say exactly what cimb said but he beat me to it 

She confirmed she has another "simple" video already shot and that she's writing another double feature, hopefully TYI and MAC :oprah:

oh and she's still stuck with the idea of making videos for all songs, yaaayyy :party:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Highest i have is 287 VBR. Thats what it leaked in. The "UHQ" is being traded around.. lmao. 

It originally leaked in 128 kbps 4:04. I traded (lol im not a trader though) for the vbr one, but it turned out to be like ten or something seconds shorter and sounded very edited so i deleted it.

omg I want a video for "Alphabet Boy" next so that we'll have videos for the first 8 songs and I could watch in order :flutter: Then - if the new double is "Tag, You're It"/"Milk and Cookies" (literally what else could it be?) then we'll have tracks 1-10!!!

I'm assuming she's not going to try making videos for the deluxe tracks, so that would leave 3 songs! not bad!

H0bDaqU.gif

omg I want a video for "Alphabet Boy" next so that we'll have videos for the first 8 songs and I could watch in order :flutter: Then - if the new double is "Tag, You're It"/"Milk and Cookies" (literally what else could it be?) then we'll have tracks 1-10!!!

I'm assuming she's not going to try making videos for the deluxe tracks, so that would leave 3 songs! not bad!

I'm really hoping she does make videos for ALL of the tracks, She already excluded the bonus tracks on the psychical CD. :icant:

She needs to quit paying them dust  :stareney2:

I would never hurt you

I'm really hoping she does make videos for ALL of the tracks, She already excluded the bonus tracks on the psychical CD. :icant:

If they're not on the CD/Vinyl, that just gives her another excuse to not make videos for them. With her budget, she'll take any reason to not make videos for them.

FzytWEW.png

If they're not on the CD/Vinyl, that just gives her another excuse to not make videos for them. With her budget, she'll take any reason to not make videos for them.

FzytWEW.png

She needs to quit paying them dust :stareney2:

She plays 2/3 of the deluxe songs on every show (Cake and then audience choice). And she couldn't get 15 songs on the vinyl. Plus the songs were digital exclusives…she's hardly paying them dust.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Oh my word these unleaked songs sound good. I wanna hear jump rope, it sounds really good. If anyone has them, can you tell me if one of them sounds like something from crybaby?!?! The recently leaked songs don't have that CB feel and I really wanna hear some new ones that sound like they could've gone had and hand with the album. 

lilkimxchapelle.png