Jack

Melanie Martinez

she already blocked her comments on insta so she aint gonna say a damn thing  :awkney:

She had that pictures comments off since she posted it forever ago . Meanwhile Timothy blocked the 6 latest pics

——-

Anyways people are legit breaking and ripping their merch. There’s a thing called recycling

Since in general i'm not all boohooey nice on this site

I'd GAG and hope if you got raped you'd experience this pretty typical process of a woman reporting sexual assault 

People are idiots because they believe someone when they said they were raped

If this was some cute girl who was saying some grimey 40 year old raped her, you wouldn't be saying this shit lmao you fool

actually no scrap that, not 'if' you got, i flat out hope you do lmao it'd shut that mouth of yours sharpishhhh

I stand by it lmao, it'd be a really good learning experience for you

Serena, i'm not your teacher and i'm not gonna try and teach you how not to be a complete and utter moron

Don't back-peddle with your 'just see both sides, thats all im saying!!!'

You make snidey comments that people commenting are 'rape investigators' or w/e and then referred to someone who just wanted to say their feelings about them saying they were raped 'stupid little hoe who decided to tell a lie and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically believe her', don't try and paint yourself as the voice of reason who just wants people to see both sides

Oh my God! what is this????You seriously wish strangers to get raped????

@Elle are you going to ban this member? I remember there was someone who got banned for wishing death on members.This person won't get a ban for the rape wishes?

giphy.gif

okay i'm not supporting melanie in any way shape or form, and she deserves all the backlash but i'm seriously disappointed that it ended this way.  say what you want about her music or her aesthetic, but you can't say she didn't work for it.  i wish more artists had the drive and the budget lmao to do videos for every song on their albums.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

what does that even mean oh my god

edit: okay i can only sorta kinda read bear with me - okay so she didnt deny it.  but like, it felt like such a "im staying out of this" response like it reads like shes just trying to dismiss it asap and its honestly making it worse

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

YIKES

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

well honestly we been knew. i mean have y'all seen the lyrics on tag you're it? :biblio: milk and cookies?  :biblio:

https://twitter.com/MelanieLBBH/status/937949003777372162

honestly what the FUCK

y'all wanted proof n here it is! This peddlin ass tweet. Proved they were in some shenanigans, except T said she was repeatedly saying no whilst also inebriated n melanie..lmaoo

i love the 'she didn't say no' ok but did she say yes? '____________________________' 

idek whats worse this statement or her not responding almost like what..6-7hrs ago? the girls career is dead inna night

just a quick reminder for everybody, THE WORDS NO/AROUND THE MEANING OF NO AND THE ABSENCE OF A YES = NONCONSENSUAL! 

say it with me! N O = N O, Y E S = Y E S, _____ = N O! 

:oprah3:

A comment on her ig said "little body big rapist" and I'm still laughing :rip:

Another said Little Body Big Burning Career :toofunny:

well honestly we been knew. i mean have y'all seen the lyrics on tag you're it? :biblio: milk and cookies?  :biblio:

https://twitter.com/MelanieLBBH/status/937949003777372162

honestly what the FUCK

Oh Jesus FUCK