Jack

Melanie Martinez

girl, do you have an answer for that simple question or not. or are you just gonna continue with the tirade

Do you have an answer for my question? no. Because we can't tap into either of their heads and find out the reasoning for what exactly went on those nights.

Also timothy was living with melanie at that point so idk where she could go

Expect its different because these people had bought her music before and are now making a gesture to her that sexual assault is not acceptable and that they will no longer be supporting her by buying or listening to her music.

She was homeless? Did you even read the post? Melanie had power over her by being the person putting a roof over her head and that power is what made it difficult for Timothy to resist because she probably did not know where else to go.

2 years ago Melanie was nobody she didn't even have 1 Brazilian stan so she couldn't put a roof over her head

I don't think Melanies career is over.. Gays will come back cause they stanned during cry baby era, they will stan for anything if music is catchy.. Gaga worked with rapist yet everyone supported her

Yes just like Sky Ferreira, Lana Del Rey and many others from the pop world. But that was...3 years ago?

Right now it's a different time to people. The internet is all about "Being woke" etc. and even 3 years ago Gaga had a bad time and had to stop her then-released-album-campaign just because of the whole shit hittin' the fan at right same time.

I don't think she'll ever get to recover from tho. Her 15 minutes of fame already runnin' away from the delay between cry baby and the next record. 

I find quite awkward that she girl just dropped the letter right now out of nowhere. But glad she spoke about it. 

I always sensed something off with her. Especially her glamorous songs abut child rape and abduction. Besides those songs and her bitchy and snobbish attitude towards fans but i didnt really have a reason to not like her. I even ordered her perfume for xmas. Which i cant even return it. fml. but this was the only thing needed to really have no respect or liking towards her.

Not some of y'all acting like this is anything like Harvey Weinstein that had decades of evidence for it hell even I heard the rumours the facts are for this we don't know the truth acting like Melanie is guilty or Timothy is lying are both dumb accusations at this point.

tbh Melanine is over.

I enjoy her music but this is disgusting and the backlash will be terrible, especially considering the things happened in the past few months. Just as Harvey, Spacey etc. won't work again Melanie will not be respected anymore in my opinion.

We'll see tho

giphy.gif

Expect its different because these people had bought her music before and are now making a gesture to her that sexual assault is not acceptable and that they will no longer be supporting her by buying or listening to her music. 

She was homeless? Did you even read the post? Melanie had power over her by being the person putting a roof over her head and that power is what made it difficult for Timothy to resist because she probably did not know where else to go.

Sell them

Who do you think is going to buy them if even her fans that were devoted enough to buy her merch want to get rid of it? Plus their trying to de-platform her so thats contrary to the point they're trying to make.

https://www.amazon.com

Silly fans, breaking her shit isn't gonna 'de-platform' her. It isn't gonna jail her either. She'll stay rich and y'all will stay wasting 100 dollars!

it makes me sad to see the end of an era before it has even started tbh.

like, i really thought melanie was going places. but this is definitely

going to ruin her, unless there's some big turn around in which the

allegations aren't true or whatever. either way, i can't support a rapist.

sorry bout it but my morals remain even when it comes to music.

some of you bitches truly cannot relate. xoxo

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

tbh Melanine is over.

I enjoy her music but this is disgusting and the backlash will be terrible, especially considering the things happened in the past few months. Just as Harvey, Spacey etc. won't work again Melanie will not be respected anymore in my opinion.

We'll see tho

I 100% agree, I like her music but this kind of situation is despicable. Then again, both of these stories are unconfirmed, although Timothy has strong evidence, she could've twisted the story a bit, a lot of people do that to stories like these. (I am not disrespecting anybody who speaks out about sexual assault, rape, etc;) We don't know who is right and who is wrong. Melanie could be a potential rapist, Timothy could be a potential liar. I am absolutely in shock that this happened, and if all of this turns out to be true, I hope Melanie's career goes down in flames. Rapists deserve NO sympathy whatsoever. They need to learn from their actions.

(please don't drag me anybody, I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything and all I'm trying to say is that I'm not on anybodys side in this situation but the fact that Timothy could've been raped is very sad and I wish her the best in healing & recovering.)

it makes me sad to see the end of an era before it has even started tbh.

like, i really thought melanie was going places. but this is definitely

going to ruin her, unless there's some big turn around in which the

allegations aren't true or whatever. either way, i can't support a rapist.

sorry bout it but my morals remain even when it comes to music.

some of you bitches truly cannot relate. xoxo

You totally took the words out of my mouth. My morals will never change when it comes to music either. 

I saw somebody online say they'd still support her no matter what wow

who?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

How many times I said I'm not defending her fuck.

how you could not realize that your friend is putting a dildo in your vagina and you don't do nothing, is that she didn't even say she tried to resist

I know this was hours ago but I was asleep.

I have noticed that most of (if not all) of you "sceptical" People Are actually males??

When women think of the possibility of getting raped and assaulted our thoughts aren't "oh whoever does it is gonna get a beating from me".... It's pretty much " My life will be over the day that happens, I will never recover "

We often don't "fight back" Because it is endowed upon us that we have no power, that it will happen to us sooner or later. It's very fucking scary. I have been assaulted by a friend that I trusted, in his room at night (it does not make it any less serious that Mel is female, an abuser is an abuser) and I was paralysed in fear too. I may not have been raped but I was molested and I know exactly how Timothy felt in those moments. I couldn't fight back because I was terrified. I count even cry or ask for help from my friend who was asleep in the same room.

(Sorry I haven't read back through all the pages to see if this was resolved)