Jack

Melanie Martinez

I live in NYC but i didn't go to whatever event she had in central park today. Do we have a full song yet or just the snippet? It was unclear if going to that spot meant you just got the same snippet she posted or if you really got a "first listen"

Just a snippet.

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

I really hate the vocal filter in that snippet. I hope the actual song doesn’t sound like that... everything sounds good except for the distorted voice.

that was my problem with it. Also this sounded too much like something I've heard from her before and I don't know how to feel. It could grow on me.

I really hate the vocal filter in that snippet. I hope the actual song doesn’t sound like that... everything sounds good except for the distorted voice.

I don’t like it either, which is strange because the vocal filter is my favorite part of Tag, You’re It..

She’s teasing this music and album more then any other pop girl would. Even taylor swift or Ariana would drop like one teaser then release. But this is getting silly now. She’s borderlining on Lana level Teasing.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

She’s teasing this music and album more then any other pop girl would. Even taylor swift or Ariana would drop like one teaser then release. But this is getting silly now. She’s borderlining on Lana level Teasing.

she has to bridge the gap until september 6th somehow lol

i was thinking about the fact that she talked about a “first assignment” when she made us unlock lunchbox friends... so maybe there are more assignments and we’ll unlock other snipptes? i really hope she does one song a week till the album. it would be cute and it’ll keep us entertained.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Omfg. Both snippets so far have gotten me. I can't stop playing them. Also I know Lunchbox Friends part of the movie will snap so hard, I'm just listening to the snippet at full blast imagining a scene with Melanie in the school ballroom laying on the floor dancing around.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

to be quite honest... i'm not. Yeah it sounds like a fun song but nothing really incredible jgjdfj

I have the same opinion, and the animation scares me. Makes me think of Sims or some creepy kids show (and not the good creepy)