Jack

Melanie Martinez

She announced the tour dates and OF COURSE she‘s not returning to switzerland...

More dates to come but i guess she‘s just talking about other continents. Not gonna get my hopes up

she's not coming to spain either

she said there's gonna be more international dates announced, so don't feel down just yet!

giphy.gif

i don't get why artists will do 1 date in continental europe but 10 in the uk like they're the ones whi put two slices of bread together and called it one of their most prominent dishes ok sis? get that promo mr sandwich if that's the hill you wanna die on

i don't get why artists will do 1 date in continental europe but 10 in the uk like they're the ones whi put two slices of bread together and called it one of their most prominent dishes ok sis? get that promo mr sandwich if that's the hill you wanna die on

Because english is the language that melanie sings in and is the main language in the UK and music in the same language as the vast majority in a country speaks will do better than in some other language + I guess their music consumption is higher than that in other european countries. So i understand that but yeah snubbing the rest of europe constantly is really annoying... especially since she went to a lot of countries last time and even had to cancel some shows so you‘d think she would come back... well i hope she‘ll add some more I already begged on instagram in a sea of COME TO BRAZIL comments

Because english is the language that melanie sings in and is the main language in the UK and music in the same language as the vast majority in a country speaks will do better than in some other language + I guess their music consumption is higher than that in other european countries. So i understand that but yeah snubbing the rest of europe constantly is really annoying... especially since she went to a lot of countries last time and even had to cancel some shows so you‘d think she would come back... well i hope she‘ll add some more I already begged on instagram in a sea of COME TO BRAZIL comments

I mean nowadays english is as broadcasted in the uk as it is in pretty much the rest of europe, if we're speaking radio. at my gym i basically always hear english music (i don't listen to the radio normally so i wouldn't know). I just don't get why she would go out of her way to make 7 dates in the uk and just 2 in europe, like, not even throw in france or sumn? idk maybe she'll come around and add more 

ANNOUNCING THE K-12 TOUR!
It's been a bit since I've been on tour and I'm incredibly excited to bring the movie to life on stage. I'm putting all of my energy into making it not only visually stunning and pleasing to the senses but also a fun learning experience and a safe place to express yourself and be accepted for exactly who you are.

i love a woke queen

giphy.gif

I convinced my best friend to come to the movie with me  :teehee: even tho she doesn't listen to her music she says she did like dollhouse and carousel when they came out, and then she basically never heard of her after that

I'm really surprised that I got like 3 different choices of cinemas in my city. I didn't expect it to even be here at all! 

Still boggles my mind how people think they can judge a whole song off a 5 second snippet recorded with a 2005 motorola flip phone... this gave me absolutely nothing cause the snippet was too short

welcome to lanaboards. where in every artist's thread we complain and judge music with 4-second snippets and say an album is bad 79 months before its release date 

is Melanie like Lana where she'll sign your stuff if you're in the front? Cuz I want a front spot if that's the case.

I’ve seen her twice at the front and she never comes down to sign anything, this time I’m getting seated tickets so I can just enjoy the show, the majority of her “first rowers” are 13 year old girls or young adults who don’t have jobs, so all round annoying basically

giphy.gif

I’ve seen her twice at the front and she never comes down to sign anything, this time I’m getting seated tickets so I can just enjoy the show, the majority of her “first rowers” are 13 year old girls or young adults who don’t have jobs, so all round annoying basically

aw man. i hope there's VIP tickets or something. i wanna get my stuff signed, and get to talk to her for a little bit.

giphy.gif

I listened to the snippets and I like them????? cry baby was good 6/10 and this project feels like it will top her previous. ‘The Principal’, ‘Nurse’s Office’ and ‘Lunchbox friends’ sounds good!

Looking forward to listen to K-12

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."