Jack

Melanie Martinez

honestly 9.5/10 album.

Only critic I have is...why does she say some form of fuck in every chorus? was she trying to reach a meter for the amount of fucks she could give?

I typically never care about cursing but damn lmao

Eh, whatever though doesnt really change the album in a bad way

I only listened to Nurse's Office, Drama Club, and Strawberry Shortcake from the leak.

Kind of disappointed in the verses in these ones. I love the choruses but they don't fit with the verses, if that makes sense.

I'm rooting for Melanie so hard hopefully the rest are 10/10s.

Oliver Tree was at the K-12 Premiere...the power that has :hooker:

omg king. stream "Hurt" and "Miracle Man"

-------

caved in and listened to the leak. Lunchbox is iconic. detetntion is cute 

Standouts for me were Orange Juice, Class Fight and Lunchbox Friends.

For me, Crybaby aged terribly - she turned 70 in a year lol. I just feel like this album sounds very very similar (y'all gonna come for me, I know) so my brain is just telling me "this is what you listened to 4 years ago and got over it."

I don't really remember the other songs but that honestly probs will change once I listen in full a few more times. 

BUT I am happy she's getting to conclude the 'Crybaby' persona the way she wants to and didn't rush it.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

honestly 9.5/10 album.

Only critic I have is...why does she say some form of fuck in every chorus? was she trying to reach a meter for the amount of fucks she could give?

I typically never care about cursing but damn lmao

Eh, whatever though doesnt really change the album in a bad way

Omg this. I think the only time it's done artistically is in Strawberry Shortcake cause "damn it if you fuck me" made me think of sex but then "over i will rip your fucking face apart" I was like ooohhj

When I realized Recess went down the same road I was like ugh enough! And pretty much countless other times

Omg this. I think the only time it's done artistically is in Strawberry Shortcake cause "damn it if you fuck me" made me think of sex but then "over i will rip your fucking face apart" I was like ooohhj

When I realized Recess went down the same road I was like ugh enough! And pretty much countless other times

you mean HSS? 

Can't wait for the last animation today lol They're like my favorite thing. It's gonna be so satisfying to have them all. 

ugh same I hope it's something creative

i think she will make a big world tour, especially in europe. like 10 of the 13 assignments are for europe, she even included Istanbul. Let's just pray

She's only going to 4 countries in europe lol Tour dates are on her site. Germany, Netherlands, UK, Ireland