Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Shit, I'll take Seesaw as it is and pay for whatever physical copy it's on as is. 

Fuck you :crossed:

Hide contents

Don't mean it literally, pls don't hate me :spin:

i dont hate seesaw but still its so meh

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Stitches is better than 3/4 of k-12

It's really not lol

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Not here for the slander of Seesaw! 

I really like It, the way she sings the chorus u can feel the emotion

It's one of if not my most listened to Melanie song 🥺

3 hours ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I listened to Seesaw and I gotta say it’s not doing much for me :air:

literally same. It's not really that interesting of a concept and the production and metronome is NOT doing it. Lyrics are cool though Ig.

can someone remake or fix this final edit someone made of Eraser using the leaked stems: https://dbree.org/v/629ded

I like alot of the changes it has and it makes the song feel more full and finished but starting at the second verse they do a bunch weird shit to the layering of the vocals and it just sounds weird. The outro would also sound better just being instrumental without the added mumble-like singing. I'd do it myself if my computer hadn't decided to break :party:

edit: also maybe remove the paper ripping sound thing at the beginning? or at least shorten the ripping sound or only leave in the erasing sounds idk I like the idea of the intro but it is annoyingly long lol

11 minutes ago, Yellow said:

Is there a chance of "mirror mirror" or any other crybaby leaking? Or is anything else most likely gonna be AS since this is?

more leaks are definitely coming. It's only a matter of time before everything is shared. People claim that the Blake AS sessions are spread and have a good chance of leaking, but Idk how credible that is.

1 hour ago, untilsunrise said:

can someone remake or fix this final edit someone made of Eraser using the leaked stems: https://dbree.org/v/629ded

I like alot of the changes it has and it makes the song feel more full and finished but starting at the second verse they do a bunch weird shit to the layering of the vocals and it just sounds weird. The outro would also sound better just being instrumental without the added mumble-like singing. I'd do it myself if my computer hadn't decided to break :party:

edit: also maybe remove the paper ripping sound thing at the beginning? or at least shorten the ripping sound or only leave in the erasing sounds idk I like the idea of the intro but it is annoyingly long lol

did stems leak or just the session files?

On 2/4/2023 at 8:10 PM, The Siren said:

honestly, i think Seesaw would make a little more sense as a K-12 outtakes rather than Cry Baby cos it was recorded (as far as we know) in 2015

I think Trophy Wife is the real mystery here

Seesaw sounds the same as Play Date demo and they were recorded only a few months apart by the same producer

3 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

it's crazy how we have like 8 AS outtakes and only 3 K12 songs... Michael Keenan leaks are rare

It is but actually the 3 K12 outtakes we have are produced by Kinetics plus One Love, so that explains a lot… almost all their songs get leaked very easily, Drama Club (the only song recorded by them to be In the actual aalbum) even leaked prior to release…

but I want more K12 outtakes, the 3 we’ve gotten so far are great, I would have included any of these over Orange Juice, Recess or Strawberry Shortcake any day…

the School theme works well for her and feels the natural progression after CB

just no more AS leaks, we have enough already…