Jack

Melanie Martinez

i know halsey comparisons are so 2015 but she just announced she’s releasing a demo the fanbase has been asking for a long time next week as a gift, and she’s working on her 5th album :rip: it’s so funny that mel and halsey both debuted at the same time and mel is struggling to give us any info on her 3rd album for the past 2 years 

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

i know halsey comparisons are so 2015 but she just announced she’s releasing a demo the fanbase has been asking for a long time next week as a gift, and she’s working on her 5th album :rip: it’s so funny that mel and halsey both debuted at the same time and mel is struggling to give us any info on her 3rd album for the past 2 years 

Melanie is better 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, 13 Bitches said:

where? She just doesn’t want to share any info :smokes:

3 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

The thing is… I used to Really like Melanie over Halsey, something about Halsey anoyed me, plus her music didnt call my attention as much as Melanies (I only like Gasoline from her first album). Yet after all this years Halseys music has been getting better and better, and with this last album feels like she has found her sound. She also has been releasing music and keeping her fans fed . Melanie In the other hand… well… hasnt put out much since k-12 and the music has been decreasing in cuality, but thats just my opinion :xgiggle:

In a way is not that strange, even If Halsey started and still does concept albums, her persona doesnt rely on certain aesthetic or sound allowing her to play with more genres. On the other hand Melanie seems to be stuck and doesnt find a way out of all the cutesy imagery :awkney2:

13 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

how? cause hfk is miles ahead of k12 and i’m a die hard melanie fan 

K-12 is better 

8 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

you’re part of the problem💗

can lanaboards members go a day without comparing women 

halsey and melanie are two different artists with two different fanbases! the only similarity is that they both make "alt pop" . enough