03. Chihiro

04. Birds of a Feather

05. Wildflower

06. The Greatest

07. L'Amour De Ma Vie

08. The Diner

09. Bittersuite

10. Blue

dua lipa ahh cover and lana living in black and white being blue, wildflower and the greatest ahh tracklist 

also hit me hard? gurl :sadcore6:

taylor, lorde and billie should collab on a ripoff mixtape of whispers, trap beats and rap features produced by jack antonoff at this point, all an equal headache :sadcore4:

edit: oof made it to the first post on a page, finna get roasted 

Lana inventing the words wildflower, blue, and the greatest (that one’s a biT hard to defend :bebe:)

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Lana inventing the word wildflower, blue, and the greatest (that one’s a biT hard to defend :bebe:)

ok king we’re on the same page on this, stars aligned :oprah:

so intrigued by The Greatest, Wildflower and Birds of a Feather…

oh billie is a NFR!, BB & Sirens fan

Afternoon and you’re out for a break

by the shoreby the blue wall

Roller coasters and a Coca-Cola

Honey, I would hate to see you go…

1 minute ago, heroindealer said:

ok king we’re on the same page on this, stars aligned :oprah:

Lana fans when they realize all these words have been used as song titles before Lana used them :wat:

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

tbh I wouldn’t even be mad if lasso was 10. We just got 16 a year ago, and I feel like shorter albums are more cohesive! Some albums overstay their welcome but 10 tracks is a nice number and has almost 0 chance of having filler

I don’t mind it with other artists, but with lana I would, cuz she likes collabing a lot, and she likes interludes, covers. So 10 tracks is not enough for lana me thinks 

1 minute ago, Serena Van Der Woodsen said:

so intrigued by The Greatest, Wildflower and Birds of a Feather…

oh billie is a NFR!, BB & Sirens fan

Not HDYKMS(IITY) erasure from Billie.......real sirens heads stream From The End

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

29 minutes ago, Andre Lamoglia said:

GKprUEWXMAAHGZK?format=jpg&name=medium

HIT ME HARD & SOFT

OUT ON MAY 17

NO PRE-SINGLES :toofunny:

Tracklist:

01. Skinny

02. Lunch

03. Chihiro

04. Birds of a Feather

05. Wildflower

06. The Greatest

07. L'Amour De Ma Vie

08. The Diner

09. Bittersuite

10. Blue

is it true and not fake? if it's real i'm even surprised that it literally has 3 Lana song titles and it's literally the three track run from 4 to 6. I don't know how to feel about the album art, it's maybe a bit too dark for me but that's probably the point of it. literally bit reminds me of Titanic Rising because of the underwater world vibes with the door. Is it the continuation of the Happier Than Ever music video? I have never seen it but I remember that there was a door and lots of water. Little bit reminds me of the ending of Everything I Wanted music video as well. I love the title, it's great and unexpected. I also love the track titles, they're short but not cliché. I'm claiming L'Amour De Ma Vie and Bittersuite - they sound the most intriguing ones. I can't wait for the album, I haven't heard the snippets but I hope that it's not mixed genres of pop or electronic like her previous albums. I kinda want a one genre album from her, like full rock or something like that perhaps :flutter:

This Spring is definitely a month for the pop girlies, next year Grammys is going to be a blood bath when general public's and awards' favorites have released/are releasing albums this year: Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa and Billie Eilish. 

url%5D

i meannn surely such titles are existent and used in all corners of music, but in recent years the artists that keep on using such vocabulary, metaphors and synonyms etc. are the ones who claim lana’s the goat for them:sadcore6: 

27 minutes ago, Formation said:

Birds of a Feather, The Greatest, Wildflower, Blue...this sounds like an AI generated Lana album :fabcat:gonna be good then

Even bittersuite is making me think of the elusive bittersweet anthem lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

on top of the song titles being similar to lana’s, the album name is literally ‘hit me hard & soft’ :rip: ultraviolence tease 

lana you will always be famous 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

For some reason I doubt that Billie has ever listened to Sirens or even Blue Banisters. The song titles are an interesting coincidence though. I pre-ordered the signed insert vinyl version since I really enjoyed HTE. 

3 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

i meannn surely such titles are existent and used in all corners of music, but in recent years the artists that keep on using such vocabulary, metaphors and synonyms etc. are the ones who claim lana’s the goat for them:sadcore6: 

lana is the songwriter of the century for a reason :twirls:

notice how every main artist is not only inspired but ALSO wants to replicate each part of lana aesthetic? first taylor’s album being a literal copy paste of OB (which wouldn’t surprise me if it had the exact same sound too) and now billie pulling a lot of imagery lana-related omg

and also for giving me Margaret