missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

Terrorism is a serious issue, and not all Muslims are terrorists, but guess what, all terrorists are Muslim -- I really don't see anything wrong with what hes proposed, it is neither irrational or unfair. He clearly stated many times, his policies regarding Muslims are temporary anyway.

The Islam of North America is drastically different to the Islam of the middle East and African countries. I know this from Muslim friends I have.

It is a matter of security, not race. Simple as that.

this just factually not true omg 

"According to the FBI, 94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims. This means that an American terrorist suspect is over nine times more likely to be a non-Muslim than a Muslim."

"Even if all terrorist attacks were carried out by Muslims, you still could not associate terrorism with Islam: There have been 140,000 terror attacks committed worldwide since 1970. Even if Muslims carried out all of these attacks (which is an absurd assumption given the fact mentioned in my first point), those terrorists would represent less than 0.00009 percent of all Muslims."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/omar-alnatour/muslims-are-not-terrorist_b_8718000.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html

three examples of quite scary big terrorist attacks, not widely covered because they weren't committed by muslims

You can't support racial profiling without supporting racism. How can anyone support that? 

when has he ever said that?

""Well I think profiling is something that we're going to have to start thinking about as a country," the presumptive GOP nominee said in a phone interview with CBS' "Face the Nation. "Other countries do it, you look at Israel and you look at others, they do it and they do it successfully. And I hate the concept of profiling but we have to start using common sense and we have to use our heads."

"It's not the worst thing to do," he added.

Trump's comments come one week after 49 people were shot and killed in a gay nightclub in Orlando, the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history. Following the massacre, Trump renewed his calls for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the U.S., saying it would have prevented the attack despite the fact that shooter Omar Mateen was born in the U.S."

This came moments after the news of San Bernadino when a couple didn't want to report suspicious activity of the shooters because they were Muslim. how is this anywhere near race??

wowww i literally never sat here and said "i support trump" he is equally repulsive to hiliar. im just stating the issues at hand.

read it again. i didn't say you supported trump. i said trump accepted the kkk's support and that y'all are idiots for saying isis is the only terrorist group attacking americans.

do you only consider white americans as americans? have you forgotten that african americans have been and still are being targeted??

im sorry but they don't care about any of that. why would he waste time removing your rights? honestly you think he will take gay rights away? he doesnt care about that he has other obligations. stop being selfish and thinking he cares about your personal life.

While Trump may have other obligations and doesn't have a history of homophobic statements, his buddy Pence has a strong track record of straight up homophobia, starting with declaring on his website on 2000 that he wouldn't use federal funding to treat people suffering from HIV and AIDS and instead he supported programs "that would change sexual behaviour". One of the recent things he attempted to do was in 2014 when he attempted to block and ban same sex marriage in Indiana. Also im not gay (im bi and i live outside of america) but it still worries me how a person, who is clearly against gay marriage and who attempted to have it revoked back when he only had power in Indiana, in in a position where he has a massive influence over the status of that law. 

when has he ever said that?

""Well I think profiling is something that we're going to have to start thinking about as a country," the presumptive GOP nominee said in a phone interview with CBS' "Face the Nation. "Other countries do it, you look at Israel and you look at others, they do it and they do it successfully. And I hate the concept of profiling but we have to start using common sense and we have to use our heads."

"It's not the worst thing to do," he added.

Trump's comments come one week after 49 people were shot and killed in a gay nightclub in Orlando, the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history. Following the massacre, Trump renewed his calls for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the U.S., saying it would have prevented the attack despite the fact that shooter Omar Mateen was born in the U.S."

This came moments after the news of San Bernadino when a couple didn't want to report suspicious activity of the shooters because they were Muslim. how is this anywhere near race??

profiling is racist as hell, stop trying to excuse it 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

he made insensitive comments, yes. no one is denying that. but he is not telling hardworking legal immigrants "hey i hate you and im kicking you out". hes saying if you are illegally benefiting from american resources and you dont belong here. its not right nor fair. other countries do not tolerate this nonsense, and neither should we. My family came here as legal immigrants and have enjoyed a life without taking and not giving. immigrants can come and go through the proper routine to become residents and there is no issue with them benefiting from our country. but illegals should not be tolerated.

so you basically say we should look past trump's racist rhetoric and way of motivating people and comments about how mexicans are rapists? I'm not saying america should welcome illegal immigrants but the way trump is approaching this issue (any issue ever actually) is just incredibly unprofessional, rude and unacceptable. he's the / he ran for president, he can't say stuff like that nor can he motivate people like that. WHY would u defend someone like that? 

i76mrxw.png 

profiling is racist as hell, stop trying to excuse it 

lol... how am I excusing it? I find profiling Muslims beyond disgusting, but what Trump said has nothing to do with race. how is profiling a religion racist? 

lol... how am I excusing it? I find profiling Muslims beyond disgusting, but what Trump said has nothing to do with race. how is profiling a religion racist? 

racial profiling is based on race... religious profiling towards a religion that has a majority of non-white followers is a form of racism. It's really not that hard to understand. Is Trump going to start profiling white boys? They're the cause of the majority of school shooting, hate crimes and terrorist attacks in America. When will be profile Christians? 

because mexicans will get stopped in the streets randomly to check if they're illegal or not based on how they look, because all muslims will be double checked in the airports just because of how they look

wow y'all amaze me with yalls responses

racial profiling is based on race... religious profiling towards a religion that has a majority of non-white followers is a form of racism. It's really not that hard to understand. Is Trump going to start profiling white boys? They're the cause of the majority of school shooting, hate crimes and terrorist attacks in America. When will be profile Christians? 

yes plz, i love this !! lets start checking all the 12 year old white boys before they get into school! lets double check white people at airports because of how they look!

anyway ladies, if we could all take two minutes to donate to planned parenthood  before it gets defunded, that would be great

YES!!! I have a monthly donation set up with them <3 Also, anybody on here that uses birth control or thinks they'll need in within the next few years -  get an IUD asap to ensure your health insurance covers it because there's a huge possibility it won't be covered and the prices will sky rocket and that form of birth control will outlast Trump's presidency. 

???????? the only terrorists???

what about the KKK you insensitive little assholes?? have you forgotten about them?? have you forgotten that trump accepted their support?? have you forgotten how they've murder black people for hundreds of years, you are disgusting

all of you really haven't really taken a us history class have y'all. you uneducated classless idiots

because the kkk flew planes into the world trade centre

VyIsfwC.jpg

because mexicans will get stopped in the streets randomly to check if they're illegal or not based on how they look, because all muslims will be double checked in the airports just because of how they look

yes plz, i love this !! lets start checking all the 12 year old white boys before they get into school! lets double check white people at airports because of how they look!

white boy wants to go to a movie theater? Check him out too. If this sh-t were happening to white people or Christians the entire country would be in flames right now, but yeah, let's just let it happen to black lantinx and Muslims folks because f-ck them right?  :facepalm:

"Racially, thirty percent of Muslim Americans report their race as white, 23% as black, 21% as Asian, 6% as Hispanic and 19% as other or mixed race. Socio-economically, Muslim Americans fare comparably to the general public, but do have a slightly higher percentage that reports the lowest income bracket."

So profiling Muslims is racist to white people? But didn't you, trash, say you couldn't be racist to white people?

but no one support school shooting, it's a matter of mental illness... radical islam, on the other hand, is practiced by millions of people and its border with peaceful islam may be vague

Lol! because the kkk flew a plane into the world trade centre

Lol! because isis discriminated, enslaved, and hung millions of black people for hundreds of years and still continue to today

you have the logic of a person who hasn't met more than 5 people in all their life