missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

https://mic.com/articles/158993/van-jones-just-schooled-everyone-on-cnn-and-explained-exactly-what-a-trump-win-means?utm_source=policymicFB&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social#.tuBiuombT

"It's hard to be a parent tonight for a lot of us. You tell your kids, 'Don't be a bully.' You tell your kids, 'Don't be a bigot.' You tell your kids, 'Do your homework and be prepared.' Then you have this outcome and
 you have people putting children to bed tonight. They're afraid of breakfast. They're afraid of, how do I explain this to my children."

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Just popping in to see how everyones doing?

I'm a little nervous, but I think I will try to stay hopeful. I saw a comment saying that everything would pass for the senate before approved (I think, can't remember that well) so I think I'll lean a little on that...

And I'm sorry if I look naive or anything, it's just that I don't like losing my faith in things...  :xcry:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I can't with the people I've seen today. So many switched sides and are happy that the 'witch' didn't win. (Maybe it's because it's south Germany but idk).

I just hope that the other people in charge of American politics now what they're doing during trumps presidency.

i76mrxw.png 

The quote unquote coup d'état worked.

They say 14% decided in the last week, the week FBI director Comey and Ass Ange played the dirtiest of dirty tricks and screwed Hillary

For 2020, the Democratic party has  better demographics in the south, and can work to make the entire south into Democratic states.

It wasn't so much Trump winning as the final popular votes will show, it was that Trump got lucky.

The world lost (except for Putin).

The sad thing is, Trump said he would delegate the powers to the Vice President, who is one of the most draconian conservatives, who wants

to undo the health care, undo Roe v. Wade.

The battle for 2020 begins today.

HiLLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE, keep that in mind. But not the electoral vote. So this is now the 6th out of 7 elections the Democratic party won the people's votes, but it is meaningless as popular vote don't count for shit.

But with the Demograpnics shifting, it only can get a larger/larger vote  (IF the people come out and vote).

Texas in the future is the key.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

trump only won because america is still the same racist sexist and homophobic country it was in the 50s. it couldnt stand having a black president much worse a woman as president so they elected spray tanned idiot

I volunteer for a suicide prevention hotline and ever single person calling is non-white, non-Christian &/or lgbtq. It's been non-stop all night. This isn't because of politics, this is people literally fearing for their lives. This is children fearing conversion therapy becoming legal because their parents have said they're going to force them to go. This is people fearing their citizenship.This is people fearing their places of worship being targeted. This is people fearing racial profiling becoming legal in their states. This is people fearing being murdered by police officers and their murderers walking free. This is people fearing real things that are really happening. This isn't democrats being "sore losers" this is bigots winning complete control of America.

To anyone who didn't vote, or voted third party or wasted your vote on Harmabe or Batman... you're a fucking ass hole. Fuck your privileged apathy. Fuck you for putting yourself over these lives.I have absolutely no respect for anyone who didn't do everything they could to prevent Trump. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I hate having to wake up in fear. For many reasons; for myself & for others. I have no words.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I volunteer for a suicide prevention hotline and ever single person calling is non-white, non-Christian &/or lgbtq. It's been non-stop all night. This isn't because of politics, this is people literally fearing for their lives. This is children fearing conversion therapy becoming legal because their parents have said they're going to force them to go. This is people fearing their citizenship.This is people fearing their places of worship being targeted. This is people fearing racial profiling becoming legal in their states. This is people fearing being murdered by police officers and their murderers walking free. This is people fearing real things that are really happening. This isn't democrats being "sore losers" this is bigots winning complete control of America.

To anyone who didn't vote, or voted third party or wasted your vote on Harmabe or Batman... you're a fucking ass hole. Fuck your privileged apathy. Fuck you for putting yourself over these lives.I have absolutely no respect for anyone who didn't do everything they could to prevent Trump.

and then they have the audacity to say that we're overreacting! groups of people are going to suffer and all these white christians and third party voters care about is their narrow minded opinions

and then they have the audacity to say that we're overreacting! groups of people are going to suffer and all these white christians and third party voters care about is their narrow minded opinions

Exactly. I still can't process this, how the fuck did get here? :( 

My daughter Lizzy literally fears Trump. I've never persuaded her to feel that and have tried everything I could to keep her in the dark about the world as much as possible; she expressed that fear on her own the first time she saw his face. But the last few months she's heard kids at daycare repeat things Trump has said and I've had to explain them to her, each time she was really angry and confused why in her words "a stinky bully" had friends.  I had to tell her he won this morning and she cried... I didn't take her to daycare because we live in an ultra-conservative area and idk what could be said to her. She just wants to be home and cry... This is breaking my heart y'all. She's been awake since 5am and only stopped crying because she started to fall asleep.. It baffles me that an almost 3 year old has more common sense than America.