missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

I'm not saying it's a fair comparison but you guys have to stop treating 9/11 like this untouchable subject 

you don't watch south park, do you? it takes 20 years for something like this to be funny in the states .....  :teehee:

"happy with the results"

is this grounds for a permaban? @@Elle 

I really can't help but roll my eyes at some of these comments. If you're an immigrant and you came to the US legally, why is there reason to worry? I think very little is going to change either way, but I am happy with the results, that's just me.
Also Go awf @@AzealiaBanks

racial, ethnic and religious profiling, your immigration status being revoked - all things Trump, Pence and the majority of the upcoming House & Senate support. 

Republicans openly supports deporting anyone Muslim or Latinx... how are you not aware of this?

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

"happy with the results"

is this grounds for a permaban? @@Elle

racial, ethnic and religious profiling, your immigration status being revoked - all things Trump, Pence and the majority of the upcoming House & Senate support.

Republicans openly supports deporting anyone Muslim or Latinx... how are you not aware of this?

I'm not for deporting anyone, but, I see no problem with taking action on illegal immigrants, sorry. And k at you basically saying I should be banned for having an opinion different to yours...The left really hates free speech when it doesn't suit them!

VyIsfwC.jpg

I'm not for deporting anyone, but, I see no problem with taking action on illegal immigrants, sorry. And k at you basically saying I should be banned for having an opinion different to yours...The left really hates free speech when it doesn't suit them!

the permaban comment was obviously a joke... anyway you may not be personally deporting anyone but you apparently support someone who is... 

i'm a right wing liberal. i do think they need to take the immigration situation more serious,and be a lot more strict on welfare. a lot of people abuse the system in that aspect and it should be looked into more.

I'm not saying it's a fair comparison but you guys have to stop treating 9/11 like this untouchable subject

To somehow compare Donald Trump getting elected to 9/11 is just stupid. I'll touch any subject lol

Lmao some of you are excessive af :rip: guys this is not the end of the world. This is all politics, it's a game for them, whatever Clinton or Trump said during the campagn is marketing, they believe nothing they say... Keep it real and stop crying like you raised a new Hitler, this is nonsence

Don't try to gaslight people's fears. There are very real threats to a lot of our safety. In 2 months we're going to have a government run by people who are anti-gay, anti-trans anti-choice anti-Islam anti-Latinx anti-Black anti-Native  anti-women, pro-pipeline, pro-conversion, pro-war, pro-racial profiling...

We were just starting to make progress and all of that could be taken away. Just because something isn't going to personally effect you or your country doesn't mean these aren't real threats. Trump preaches an anti-Islam rhetoric extremely similar to the anti-Jewish rhetoric that nearly killed my entire family. Don't try to tell me with the full power of the government he can't cause a lot of harm. 

more and more I think about it,

this is both President Obama and President Clinton being JFK'd without the you know what.

now some would say that is insane to think

no more so than someone saying every single poll was 100% wrong, every single media person was 100% wrong, and even though Hillary won the popular vote,

just enough places to win by a seriously small amount flipped???

If nothing else, the tens of thousands of minorities who couldn't vote in NC and Florida and other states that have Republican governors and secretary of states,

where one party successfully wants the fewest number voting and then that party, with ZERO staff and organization get those people to rise like they were zombies to

the voting booth in areas with few people???

When one has Putin and his hackers, Asshole-enge and his one sided "truth", the NYPD and the FBI director creating a fake smear (and not exonorating her until a day before election when no one hears the retraction as they put the word FBI and Hillary in the same place

JFK tried to dismantle the agencies and he was JFK'd

This was a coup d'état IMHO

the odds of every single person in all media being wrong,(including Trump and Murdoch's Fox broadcasting) and the complete lack of media vetting him, makes it hard to believe otherwise,

after thinking about this a bit.

No one would believe, and people would roll their eyes, if this  was a movie.

Yes, conspiracies do exist.

Everyone rolled their eyes at Watergate until they didn't.

What always bothers me is when people say don't delve into conspiracies because it is so far fetched and so many people would be needed, and is so impossible that

there is no way it could happen. Sometimes Occam's Razor is not what others might think it is.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

i'm a right wing liberal. i do think they need to take the immigration situation more serious,and be a lot more strict on welfare. a lot of people abuse the system in that aspect and it should be looked into more.

agreed about immigration and welfare.

but disagree with how Trump comes across about it.

drug tests for those on welfare, help illegal immigrants become US citizens or make it easier to become a US citizen.

stop assuming everyone is a terrorist.

~INSTA1.gif

agreed about immigration and welfare.

but disagree with how Trump comes across about it.

drug tests for those on welfare, help illegal immigrants become US citizens or make it easier to become a US citizen.

stop assuming everyone is a terrorist.

i agree on the fact with how it's presented. hopefully they use better verbiage when addressing it ... lol

Woke up today and just sat feeling so empty and numb. Eventually I just skipped class to cry. Then I went to my art class and everyone was devastated. You could feel it in the room. It was unlike anything that I've felt before in my life, honestly. Today has been the absolute worst.

animation1.gif

If this thread is stupid why are you in it?

Why anything? It's a new thread, I wanted to comment and voilà. Doesn't make it any less stupid. We're all over-exaggerating and getting dramatic, it won't be the end of the world.

But coming back to why I even @ in the first place: comparing 9/11 to whatever people want is not disrespectful, and maybe for the person who made the comparison Trump getting elected is as bad as that. So what's stupid in all of this is you for telling him that and me for wasting my time with you

EotAQlJ.jpg

Although this election has been absolutely appalling, we can't just roll over and let Trump do what he wants. This is just another reason for everyone to stick together, help each other, and fight against the injustices that are bound to happen in the coming months. Stay safe everyone, but don't give up.

Although this election has been absolutely appalling, we can't just roll over and let Trump do what he wants. This is just another reason for everyone to stick together, help each other, and fight against the injustices that are bound to happen in the coming months. Stay safe everyone, but don't give up.

you said it all ! of course he may not be favorable to any progress in the rights of the minorities, I haven't said otherwise, what I meant is that your country should not be so melodramatic about the result but keep on fighting for what you believe are the right things. It's 2016, the US lead by Trump will not become a fascist country or whatever you believe it would be. This is something he just can't do