Lad

Lipsters Awards 2016 (1/28)

9OOOE5j.png

This one goes to that user whose love for our beloved Lana knows no limits. I think you guys know who I'm talking about. The most extra and sweet user on this forum. 

This Lipster award goes to...

z1YktHT.gif

@@annedauphine!!

dgpfk.jpg

OMFG WHAT????????? I'M ACTUALLY SURPRISED TO OBLIVION I REALLY REALLY REALLY DIDN'T THOUGHT I'D STAND THE COMPETITION THIS MAKES ME SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY. I just love Lana to death and beyond and that's all I can say it's all that matters. I love you Lizzie 

ZKcaooE.png

Well deserved  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

Lana saves her life every 8.4 seconds and cum every 0.00003 seconds  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

She made the interview masterpost  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

She cries 605 times a day over things Lana did 7 years ago  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

WHEN WILL Y'ALL BE THAT DEVOTED TO LANA????  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:

OHMYLORD this is actually so accurate. 

IM SCREAMING

Well deserved  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

Lana saves her life every 8.4 seconds and cum every 0.00003 seconds  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

She made the interview masterpost  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

She cries 605 times a day over things Lana did 7 years ago  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

WHEN WILL Y'ALL BE THAT DEVOTED TO LANA????  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:

Well-deserved, our orgasmic French legend! I must admit I'm afraid to even think of the amount of time, money and energy you spent on our Queen.

I HATE YOU ALL BECAUSE THIS IS SO REAL IT HURTS KDJFKDJY

Yass congrats boo! :spin:

Honestly this makes me so happy that you think of my love for Karen as well :crying: when will all of your favs

ZKcaooE.png

OHMYLORD this is actually so accurate. 

IM SCREAMING

And that's why people love me baby <3 I'm happy and not drunk happy for the longest time of all of 2017 yet, I hope you feel the same :kiss3:

:) are you coming for big eyes too? @annedauphine  BP5gPiO.gif

I don't stand a chance 

xqnsq.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

(UNOFFICIAL) AWARD FOR THE MOST AMAZING MEMBER. 

This award is dedicated to the member that makes Lanaboards great. Their personality, posts, art, music, pictures, opinions, and lives make this forum what is it, a diverse and interesting place for fans of Lana Del Rey. Congratulations to...

ab13e8c1512a1be98cac20f92b75e53b.jpg

EVERYONE MAKES LANABOARDS GREAT!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR BEING ON THIS SITE.  

restrictions may apply

this may not apply to all members, some of y'all are trash and should go

sponsored by trayertrash for Most Desperate For Love & Attention 2k17

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Now feels like a good time to announce @therichwhores and I engagement <3 He proposed me on Daytona Mess, I said yes and came right away :D

fwkxs.png

omg. why do you love the attention this much? 

just please let people have fun. pm back If you have something to say. 

y'all better quit before someone gets #bannedT I'm already feeling triggered after losing biggest stan :smokeney:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

WksDA8f.png

We've all seen how the users in this category have showed this kind of behavior, going from things like defending their master no matter what :creep:, leaking outtakes and going off on everyone in a tinychat after a simple misunderstanding or like the winner of this award, getting that praise for teasing us with snippets of unleaked songs and underage nude trading.

The winner of the Marina Joyce award is, our dear @@Eclipse!!

stop trolling us and ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY unedited henny xx love you

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

omg. why do you love the attention this much? 

just please let people have fun. pm back If you have something to say. 

Because for the last time baby, I have histrionic disorder, and apparently people are having fun, you're the one ruining it :heart: I won't PM you cause it's so much funnier for me get it out publicly

ZKcaooE.png