Lad

Lipsters Awards 2016 (1/28)

kqwTR1V.png

Time to present a category which honors those members that have been with us since the beginning of this damn website. I'm happy to present this Lipster award to the one and only, talented king and last year's Big Eyes award winner, @@Trash Magic!

congrats, a deserved award! while we're at it, we're happy to announce me and this user have officially married

Brit+Awards+2016+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+6FW

image.png

Congrats again to @@Elle

and to @@PARADIXO

and to @trash_magic

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

kqwTR1V.png

Time to present a category which honors those members that have been with us since the beginning of this damn website. I'm happy to present this Lipster award to the one and only, talented king and last year's Big Eyes award winner, @@Trash Magic!

bprsy.gif

Whilst I am at once saddened that I have wasted enough of my time to be considered for this award, I am also glad that time has been wasted supporting the greatest new artist of the past 20 years, who has helped shape my own personal tastes, musically and visually. Legend.

I would also like to say a huge salute to our veterans who have paved the way for us today, including the fallen troops eg. @Monicker and @@TrailerParkDarling

12-15-15-Tomi-Lahren.png

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

0JcgJTy.png

Time to honor that one member that's always here, liking every single one of our posts, a kind member that sometimes goes unnoticed, but that the majority agreed that it shouldn't be like that anymore, so I'm gladly announcing that the winner of this Lipster award this year is @@Cacciatore!

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

0JcgJTy.png

Time to honor that one member that's always here, liking every single one of our posts, a kind member that sometimes goes unnoticed, but that the majority agreed that it shouldn't be like that anymore, so I'm gladly announcing that the winner of this Lipster award this year is @@Cacciatore!

Congrats, sis!!!!!! :heart: 

animation1.gif