Lad

Lipsters Awards 2016 (1/28)

I bet you throw your kid the best parties ;)

We have play dates on weekends with everyone in the daycare (there's only 11 kids) so we alternate weekends and have the play dates at different parent's homes. The mom makes the kids watch Veggie Tales and eat celery even though none of them like it. When they're over here I just let them do whatever they want and eat whatever they want since I'm the cool mom  :hooker:  A few months ago her kid saw The Evil Dead and said she wanted to watch it and I told her it's a scary movie but she said she didn't care. I expected her to freak out but she really loved it and laughed at everything. The other kids started watching it too and thought it was funny. Now we watch horror movies any time they're over and I told the kids a fake title and told parents it's a French children's history show and they never question it   :toofunny:  

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8394-confessionals/page-2&do=findComment&comment=394093

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Thank you so much @@guardian! That was awesome.

Your Boy @PARADIXO is back.

dPtbidA.png

I'm excited to announce this award. Her beauty goes beyond genders and that's why she, a female, is winning the Be My Daddy award. Her beauty goes so beyond it turns every gay straight in a second. Yes, our beauty queen,

@@Elle!

Thank you so much @@guardian! That was awesome.

Your Boy @PARADIXO is back.

dPtbidA.png

I'm excited to announce this award. Her beauty goes beyond genres and that's she, a female, is winning the Be My Daddy award. Her beauty goes so beyond it turns every gay straight in a second. Yes, our beauty queen,

@@Elle!

:shock: :shock:  :shock: what?????

Omg what in the world, thanks guys!!!!!! I can accept losing biggest stan now. I cannot believe I won this, considering we have so many hot dads here.

But I will be your mami tonight-night-night!

original.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

QR9mI2D.png

Wig. The members in this category sure made us laugh, cringe or worry on whether they are serious or not.

This award goes to the member whose presence keeps on giving, the almightly @@Brooklyn Baby aka Zanella aka MeghanTrainor aka AllAboutThatBase! Congratulations kween, thank you for blessing this site with your exclusives. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif