Lad

Lipsters Awards 2016 (1/28)

There will be a surprise right after this award!

O1tfggY.png

Her sixth award of the night. She is the reason (right behind Lana Del Rey herself) why we are all here having fun. If it wasn't for her dedication to this site, I would have never met my
dear friend @@guardian, or have lots of fun during those sad, thoughtful nights...

She works hard for this, and we, as LanaBoards members, promise we'll also do our best for this to be the best fansite on the Internet.

I hope you succeed at life as much as you're doing it tonight at these online awards,

@@Elle!

tenor.gif

O1tfggY.png

Her sixth award of the night. She is the reason (right behind Lana Del Rey herself) why we are all here having fun. If it wasn't for her dedication to this site, I would have never met my

dear friend @@trayertrash, or have lots of fun during those sad, thoughtful nights...

She works hard for this, and we, as LanaBoards members, promise we'll also do our best for this to be the best fansite on the Internet.

I hope you succeed at life as much as you're doing it tonight at these online awards,

@@Elle!

tenor.gif

Fixed it for you  :diva:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

AKA I was nominated for 8 awards and lost them all because the people behind this awards show don't like me, I'm not starting more drama because I know it's not like I'd win an award for it, just saying that I know what you all were planning (and please quote me calling me crazy/mentally deranged again I just love it)

wait... are you mad that people dislike other members more than they dislike you?  :toofloppy:

OK how many more categories are there, I finally gotta go to sleep. :toofunny: 

So I can't give anyone an award or anything, but besides those who already won something (Congratulations again!  :party:), I would like to say thank you to all the wonderful people on here who are always nice and funny and like my comments, photos and stuff haha: @@xcx I can't wait for the next elimination game, @, @@Bootynugget, @@Cacciatore, @, @@sparklrtrailrheaven, @@CrazySister, @@Elle, @, @, @, @, @@trayertrash, @@HoneymoonSwan, @@butterflies, @@Hundred Dollar Bill, @guardian and everyone I forgot (I'm sorry). I love y'all! 

awesome.gif

(Sorry to interrupt the award show LOL. Good night!)

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

O1tfggY.png

dear friend @@guardian, or have lots of fun during those sad, thoughtful nights...

@@Elle!

tenor.gif

Wow, thank you everybody for this award as well as @PARADIXO for the kind words. I am so honoured to have won Lipster of the Year (along with my other awards) as well as get to know each and every one of you. You all mean so much to me & I have made so many lifelong friends out of this website. I never thought that when I joined 3 1/2 years ago that so much would come out of it (and still can't believe I own it now.) So many beautiful things have happened in my life due to Lana, this website, and fellow Lana fans & supporters.

Again, thank you all so much for everything.. and you know what I mean!

9GkdH2t.gif

kxMVJRISW_Ruc8NwUCSd7QFZXG4.gifx6n-2v1q0HKRQq_hUYhHGVVbqKA.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

wait... are you mad that people dislike other members more than they dislike you?  :toofloppy:

when i do something, I intend to be the best at it.

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

OK how many more categories are there, I finally gotta go to sleep. :toofunny:

So I can't give anyone an award or anything, but besides those who already won something (Congratulations again!  :party:), I would like to say thank you to all the wonderful people on here who are always nice and funny and like my comments, photos and stuff haha: @@xcx I can't wait for the next elimination game, @, @@Bootynugget, @@Cacciatore, @, @@sparklrtrailrheaven, @@CrazySister, @@Elle, @, @, @, @, @@trayertrash, @@HoneymoonSwan, @@butterflies, @@Hundred Dollar Bill, @guardian and everyone I forgot (I'm sorry). I love y'all! 

awesome.gif

(Sorry to interrupt the award show LOL. Good night!)

Love you! Sleep well

MTQxOTQ0Nzg5NDM1MTY0MzU3.gif

without me, who would you all point your passive aggressive status updates and posts at? each other? the forum would descend into chaos, without me being the symbol you all point at and hate  this forum wouldn't be so positive for the rest of you. I do it all for you :kiss:

forget it

I've told this plenty of times since last year but the whole process of pre-noms / nominations / voting is 100% clean and transparent. You can also ask users @PARADIXO and @Elle about it because they helped me count the votes (for Pre-Noms). The Voting stage was done through a survey website and results are available via an Excel table. If you have any problem with how this turned out blame the 59 people who didn't vote for you, not me.

Wanting to thank elle for putting up with my messy threads i comment in

i want to thank @trayertrash for teaching me valid points of political relic, although i dont think she likes me anymore :(

I love everyone on here, even people i may not get along with, congrats to the winners  :heart:

I love @melaniatrump @elle @buononer @

@netwurker @cacciatore and many more

I've told this plenty of times since last year but the whole process of pre-noms / nominations / voting is 100% clean and transparent. You can also ask users @PARADIXO and @Elle about it because they helped me count the votes (for Pre-Noms). The Voting stage was done through a survey website and results are available via an Excel table. If you have any problem with how this turned out blame the 59 people who didn't vote for you, not me.

giphy.gif

without me, who would you all point your passive aggressive status updates and posts at? each other? the forum would descend into chaos, without me being the symbol you all point at and hate  this forum wouldn't be so positive for the rest of you. I do it all for you :kiss:

You remind me of this bïtch in my history class who pulls out chunks of her own hair for attention.