Lad

Lipsters Awards 2016 (1/28)

omg thank you so so so so so so so so much everybody who voted me for Most Underrated Member! I am SHOOK!!! I cannot believe I actually won an iconiquè Lipsters Award! I honestly was not expecting that all so THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU!!  :kiss:  :kiss2:  :kiss3:

You are all such amazing people and I have literally never left this website without vomiting of laughter (or actual vomiting, like when those repulsive scat gifs infiltrated the pre-release HM thread  :toofunny: ). All jokes aside, this is an amazing community that I love being a part of and I would be so bored and out of the loop with Lana news if it weren't for coming here literally 500 times a day!

Actual footage of me right now....

yc1LZLj.gif

(And don't worry, I can assure you I did like about 95% of the posts in this thread!  ;) Go get them reputation points you kings and queens!)

qr0vnyH.gif

OK how many more categories are there, I finally gotta go to sleep. :toofunny:

So I can't give anyone an award or anything, but besides those who already won something (Congratulations again!  :party:), I would like to say thank you to all the wonderful people on here who are always nice and funny and like my comments, photos and stuff haha: @@xcx I can't wait for the next elimination game, @, @@Bootynugget, @@Cacciatore, @, @@sparklrtrailrheaven, @@CrazySister, @@Elle, @, @, @, @, @@trayertrash, @@HoneymoonSwan, @@butterflies, @@Hundred Dollar Bill, @guardian and everyone I forgot (I'm sorry). I love y'all! 

awesome.gif

(Sorry to interrupt the award show LOL. Good night!)

<3333333

~INSTA1.gif

An era of positiveness and love is upon me! So I simply will not entertain jealous, pressed trolls who can't stop themselves from @ing me in every one of their posts.

Here to present a nice award and enjoy the night! 

Let's get the party started.

:candy:

Bitch predicted Love theme. wtf

Hopefully I'll be nominated this year. Prettiest member, ugliest member, nicest member, most annoying member, most underrated member, best taste, worst taste, best username, worst username, I honestly don't care.  :oic:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif