Lad

Lipsters Awards 2016 (1/28)

You remind me of this bïtch in my history class who pulls out chunks of her own hair for attention.

see, without me, you'd be rude as fuck to somebody else and spread negativity, but because of I'm a lightning rod for this kind of response nobody is getting hurt.

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Okay so I want to thank everyone for being here! This was super exciting, fun and stressing :toofunny:

I want to thank @ for letting me be the host this year; I hope I did a good job at it, even if I know I actually didn't. :poordat:

Congratulations to ALL the winners! Especially @@Cacciatore, @@Elle, @@comeintomybedroom and @@CrazySister!

Finally, to close the night with a special performance :creep: , I would like to announce that I'll post music soon. Discuss on my thread.

ok

I don't dislike you, just some of your opinions  :teehee:

good and yeah my opinions were not fair 

to others emotions

im never not going to admit if i f'ed up, but i am not a trumpsupporter!

it better be vegan  :smokes3:

of course  i make good tomato sauce vegan too  :hooker:

Thank you all for voting me Nicest Member, Hottest Member, Peace Keeper, Most Iconic, Most Popular, and Lipster of the Year!

Even though I didn't win my nominations for Most Active, Most Original, and Biggest Stan (I'll silently keep being bitter at the last one) I am very thankful for ALL of my awards! Thank you all for a fun night, luv u guys xo

1024.ab.adele.021212.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's my first time being part in this type of things this forum organize. I really enjoyed this day, enjoyed the little drama in this thread, I laughed so hard with you all (specially with @@trayertrash, she's so hilarious), I just enjoyed being part of this thread, even though I wasn't nominated because I barely have communication with you all  :lmao:  

I have to say congratulations to all of the nominees and winners. I really enjoyed this day.

P.S: Excuse me for my horrible grammar. I hope you don't get blind reading this hahaha.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

It's my first time being part in this type of things this forum organize. I really enjoyed this day, enjoyed the little drama in this thread, I laughed so hard with you all (specially with @@trayertrash, she's so hilarious), I just enjoyed being part of this thread, even though I wasn't nominated because I barely have communication with you all  :lmao:  

I have to say congratulations to all of the nominees and winners. I really enjoyed this day.

P.S: Excuse me for my horrible grammar. I hope you don't get blind reading this hahaha.

aww thank you <3 I'm glad you and other enjoyed my posts :D 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

After the afterparty

we're gonna keep it going

we're gonna rip it up

the neighbors might complain

After the afterparty

we're gonna stay til morning

then when the time is up

we do it all again!

AzealiaBanks-212atRadio1sHackneyWeekend_

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif