Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

I have so many of these that it is just downright embarassing. I'll start with tonight's. My fiance tells me his car is breaking down and the first words out of my mouth are, "Omg, please get a white pontiac or a chevolet." So legit.

Oh my god what is wrong with me I can't evennnn.

7hoAGKP.jpg?1

My most played Lana album (fanmade & official) (keep in mind this is only since early May) is AKA  :creep: Mostly bc I listen to Paradise & BTD to sleep to a lot but I think I like AKA more than anything she's ever done before  :flutter:

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

I am always conflicted between being glad that Lana didn't "hit big" in the US and wishing that the general public gave her a real chance.

Lana used to scare me in a sense because I felt that her frequent references to great/misunderstood musicians/celebrities who died young (most of their deaths being linked to drugs/overdose/suicide/etc.,) were very allusive and foreshadowing. Sometimes the thought will come out of the blue and linger, but I try to send out positive vibrations.

I messaged Lana exactly one year ago, on this day, when I found out that she was initially considering leaving the music career. This was when I didn't understand the nature of leaks or how they happened, a few months before I discovered LB. The long to short is that I had asked her to release Hollywood's Dead and American Dream (Damn You) "before she left." Two days later, they leaked. It never said whether or not she read the message, I'd like to think she did. For a long time after, I was fairly certain Lana was behind a majority of the leaks because of that instance, which I guess may have been just pure coincidence, but I still entertain the thought from time to time.

Fuck, I'm watching Lana live vids and can't forgive myself I haven't been to her concert >.< :facepalm: :crying5: And she was touring in Poland this year!!! And I was seriously gonna go there, yeah, seriously made my mind at the beginning of January but what a suprise, the tickets had been already sold. And I checked some time earlier the website solding them and they hadn't been sold then, and I could've purchased one :facepalm: . But I didn't feel that big Lana fan back then and you know, I'm someone who actually doesn't come to any public events and stays at home all the time. So this stupid girl (me) was too dumb to realize she shouldn't try to buy tickets at the almost last moment. I really regret this because her performances are so fucking awesome. I would've managed to be at her concert, I would've made it, maybe I would've felt ashamed to show myself to people there in Warsaw, me, such an ugly, icky crap, and would've been extremely tired... But I would've been there and would've been part of something so amazing! And now, even if she comes to Poland, I realize it will be much harder for me to get to her concert... Sounds like I'm moaning without reason but it's not true, I really can't do it untill I solve my problems. Of course, I'm not giving up, by nooo means but I'm still not sure what my plan about everything is, will try to fix my life with the help of my shrink but I don't know if I will ever manage to get it right.

And the wind I know it’s cold

Fuck, I'm watching Lana live vids and can't forgive myself I haven't been to her concert >.< :facepalm: :crying5: And she was touring in Poland this year!!! And I was seriously gonna go there, yeah, seriously made my mind at the beginning of January but what a suprise, the tickets had been already sold. And I checked some time earlier the website solding them and they hadn't been sold then, and I could've purchased one :facepalm: . But I didn't feel that big Lana fan back then and you know, I'm someone who actually doesn't come to any public events and stays at home all the time. So this stupid girl (me) was too dumb to realize she shouldn't try to buy tickets at the almost last moment. I really regret this because her performances are so fucking awesome. I would've managed to be at her concert, I would've made it, maybe I would've felt ashamed to show myself to people there in Warsaw, me, such an ugly, icky crap, and would've been extremely tired... But I would've been there and would've been part of something so amazing! And now, even if she comes to Poland, I realize it will be much harder for me to get to her concert... Sounds like I'm moaning without reason but it's not true, I really can't do it untill I solve my problems. Of course, I'm not giving up, by nooo means but I'm still not sure what my plan about everything is, will try to fix my life with the help of my shrink but I don't know if I will ever manage to get it right.

Oh God, I feel your pain so much! I'm in exactly the same situation - I really wish that I went to the gig in the Warsaw, who knows when she's gonna visit us again.

Too bad that I wasn't much of a fan when I still could have bought the tickets. I'm so envious of all the people who have been to Lana's gig.  :icant:

i am nothing and should be everything

@Lizarel *hugs* Oh, I promise you we both, me and you, will be at her next gig :3 . Be optimistic. And tbh I believe she will come back to Poland soon, I mean... When she's touring again. And I hope it will be soon, you know, Lana's been quite successful recently so she would manage to release her new album if she wanted to.

I am always conflicted between being glad that Lana didn't "hit big" in the US and wishing that the general public gave her a real chance.

Lana used to scare me in a sense because I felt that her frequent references to great/misunderstood musicians/celebrities who died young (most of their deaths being linked to drugs/overdose/suicide/etc.,) were very allusive and foreshadowing. Sometimes the thought will come out of the blue and linger, but I try to send out positive vibrations.

I messaged Lana exactly one year ago, on this day, when I found out that she was initially considering leaving the music career. This was when I didn't understand the nature of leaks or how they happened, a few months before I discovered LB. The long to short is that I had asked her to release Hollywood's Dead and American Dream (Damn You) "before she left." Two days later, they leaked. It never said whether or not she read the message, I'd like to think she did. For a long time after, I was fairly certain Lana was behind a majority of the leaks because of that instance, which I guess may have been just pure coincidence, but I still entertain the thought from time to time.

Everything about this post :$

I have so many of these that it is just downright embarassing. I'll start with tonight's. My fiance tells me his car is breaking down and the first words out of my mouth are, "Omg, please get a white pontiac or a chevolet." So legit.

yassss another 1949 stan :party:

A few more confessions of mine:

I confess I lost my interest in Lana for few months after having read this. o_O I'm sometimes way too susceptible, gotta work on it.

I don't like to abbreviate "Summertime Sadness" as SS because it gets me associate it with Schutzstaffel.

I used to think Lana was not beautiful :sadcore2:

I confess I'm afraid I will adore absolutely every piece of music Lana will create even if it's nothing but shit. Fallen in love with her, seriously.

I confess I still know little about her trailer park era and generally her life before BTD. Discovering her old world is damn fascinating but now I guess I've too little energy to do it intesively.

...'bout tiring things, may I admit I haven't downloaded all her leaked songs? :$

Hmmm, what can I say? That in a way, I've always been kinda scared of her, well, before I got to see her live and hold her hand. :) Although, even now, if I would get to actually meet her, I would probably be scared to come close to her. I just have this weird thing, that I'm kind of scared of the people I admire&love so much.

When I've heard of her for the first time, I've assumed that she's just trying to cash on geeks... shame on me for so many reasons.

Good thing that I've quickly realized my mistake (on many planes - especially the "fake geek girl" one!). I cringe whenever I think about it. :icant:

I also used to think that I wouldn't be able to like Lana, because I barely listen to pop... Luckily, her sadcore has pleasantly surprised me.

^Oh God, that's super creepy...!

I confess that Lana made me sorta interested in Elvis Presley, but I'm still too "musically shy" to listen to him, cause it's so far out of my comfort zone. :defeated:

I confess that at the moment when I was joining LanaBoards I didn't like "Lana Del Ray aka Lizzy Grant" album, except "Gramma" (which has been my favorite Lana song since I heard it). I thought it "hipster" and just couldn't enjoy. I also used to dislike "Paradise", well, maybe not exactly dislike but I wouldn't play "Ride" or some other moaning.