Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

PSA: this is a confession thread, not an unpopular opinion thread. saying "honeymoon is a bad album" is not a confession, it's an opinion. 

anyways I can't listen to UV in any other quality than FLAC. it's has a complex mastering system and hearing 128kbs mp3s is toture.

Also, I don't agree with people leaking *rather unpleasant* outtakes of her. like I really hated when GQ outtakes leaked only because it was a really bare pose, even one outtake showed her VAGINA.

Were the oddest fanbase of out all of them. everything we do is so different and unique compared to other fanbases like the Beyhive, Navy, Katy Cats etc.

Freak was one of my favorite songs on Honeymoon but ever since I saw the tragedy of the Freak mv I can't enjoy the song the same way

omg this is my exact feeling....the song is triggering now tbh

tumblr_o7z7by7VWo1u3u0jjo2_500.gif

Also, I don't agree with people leaking *rather unpleasant* outtakes of her. like I really hated when GQ outtakes leaked only because it was a really bare pose, even one outtake showed her VAGINA.

Were the oddest fanbase of out all of them. everything we do is so different and unique compared to other fanbases like the Beyhive, Navy, Katy Cats etc.

i'm going to need a link

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

What do you mean by that?

I've been in many other fandoms and ours is the unique. I never see as many leaked songs, mystery accounts, people with sources, and outtakes with other fandoms. were very different

@

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lanadelrey/images/a/ab/MV_1_49.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/360?cb=20150310054015

you can see that little slip of her vagina

i never understood why Freak is unpopular. It is cliched but so is Salvatore maybe even more so  :toofunny:  I love both the tracks so very much though. There just pure Lana  :thumb3:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I've been in many other fandoms and ours is the unique. I never see as many leaked songs, mystery accounts, people with sources, and outtakes with other fandoms. were very different

@http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lanadelrey/images/a/ab/MV_1_49.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/360?cb=20150310054015

you can see that little slip of her vagina

is the word you're looking for labia ?

So I listen to each Lana album all the way through when I'm traveling, and I can't stand BTD, I usually fall asleep after National Anthem. All the songs sound the same to me and there isn't anything interesting about the songs. It's just a bunch of beats that tried to be radio pop. I always enjoy listening to UV and HM because I'm always discovering new things in the songs, it could be the strum of a guitar, or just the beats in Freak. I can't say the same for BTD though and I can never understand why everyone praises it.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I get really offended when people say Honeymoon is boring. It literally makes no sense, to me personally at least. It's SUCH an awesome record. Anyone who makes any other Lana fan feel lesser for liking a certain album more/less than another is stupid.

Hm... but how would someone genuinely even be affected by something as dumb as someone trying to make you feel "lesser"? Anyway realistically if your fav Lana album is Born to Die you're wrong.