Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

I like Blue Jeans very much but I only listen to live versions (especially in 2011)..For some reason I can't stand the studio version anymore

I love the meaning behind Change, but I just ca't get into it on a sonic kind of level. Maybe the entire track will change my mind tho. Also, I loved White Mustang

I am very curious to know if you feel the same after listening to the full songs

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I like Blue Jeans very much but I only listen to live versions (especially in 2011)..For some reason I can't stand the studio version anymore

I am very curious to know if you feel the same after listening to the full songs

This felt like ages ago, so I'll take the question as a compliment. I like it so much now. I have to admit, the verses still seem very ominous to me, and is more of a particular taste, but it ties well with everything else. So there's that. Change is a beautiful song, and I like how solemn it is, but I can't imagine myself singing the verses alone for a while

UV/Honeymoon

I've only recently discovered Poolside on youtube and I have only watched half 

I still have to listen to Sirens

Me too, I think I've heard some songs from Sirens but not all of them. :/ I need to check up the track list again.

And have fun with Poolside! It's pretty good. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Honeymoon has been a completely forgettable record for me, I do like a few songs but even those I find myself changing after the second verse. I love that she chose a more mature sound for that record but I actually think it was too mature for me. I rarely ever listen to anything from it.

i have to confess that yesterday i probably heard Freak on speaker (without headphones) for the first time in my life probably and i never noticed there's a sax (or another brass instrument, i don't know which one) going on during the chorus, twice. I always loved the instrumentals of this damn song so i was shook to discover i missed something. It starts at 1:02/1:13  2:41/2:52 qnd 3:13  :legend: i'll look for a HD instrumental  :icant:

i have to confess that yesterday i probably heard Freak on speaker (without headphones) for the first time in my life probably and i never noticed there's a sax (or another brass instrument, i don't know which one) going on during the chorus, twice. I always loved the instrumentals of this damn song so i was shook to discover i missed something. It starts at 1:02/1:13  2:41/2:52 qnd 3:13  :legend: i'll look for a HD instrumental  :icant:

Wait... how have you... NOT... heard it??   :biblio:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm taking meds for borderline disorder and it's making me detach myself from things I love too much so I had some kind of crisis and deleted more than 8000 Lana pics I had on my computer and all the videos and I'm currently doing it as well and I should feel good about it but I really don't. I craved detaching myself emotionally from Lana so badly but now that it's happening I just feel fucking sad. It's like burying the moments of my life that made me the happiest but I just don't care and I hate that I don't. And I hate all the edits I make for her but everyone on Instagram follows me because of her and I feel trapped asf 

ZKcaooE.png

I'm taking meds for borderline disorder and it's making me detach myself from things I love too much so I had some kind of crisis and deleted more than 8000 Lana pics I had on my computer and all the videos and I'm currently doing it as well and I should feel good about it but I really don't. I craved detaching myself emotionally from Lana so badly but now that it's happening I just feel fucking sad. It's like burying the moments of my life that made me the happiest but I just don't care and I hate that I don't. And I hate all the edits I make for her but everyone on Instagram follows me because of her and I feel trapped asf 

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that... but hey, as someone who draws too, I know that you're always your biggest critic. Don't forget that there are people who love what you do (including me!) if it makes you feel any better... and I follow you on Insta because you seem to be a really nice and interesting person too! Not just for the art.  :kiss3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i hope you'll feel better sis, whatever happens 

i love your edits, they are amazing and you're very talented and creative but you don't owe your followers shit if you decide to stop and post your original work or even stop it doesn't matter your mental health should be your priority, people are free to follow/unfollow as they wish. hope everything goes well for you xxx