Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

I have a few..

• The first song I ever heard of hers was Video Games, and I hated it. I told some of my friends how she was terrible and I got them all to dislike her too. Then I couldn't get VG out of my head, and I fell in love with it/her, and I got said friends to like her too.
  • I absolutely hate the way she looks in the National Anthem video
  • I have an entire album of Lana songs that I've titled as 'Crusty' because I think the songs are horrible, but I don't want to delete them because I want a large collection (currently at 234 songs!)
  • I think I prefer Lizzy to Lana, but I still love Lana
  • I think Lizzy looked horrible with short blonde hair
  • Even though so many people seem to like her songs with Aaron LaCrate and Princess Superstar, I think they're horrible. (They're in that Crusty album I was talking about)
  • This is about my favorite thing on this website and I don't know why :icant: . I need a poster of  :icant:  for my room.

My friends used to tell me (when Video Games became a hit) that she was just a rich girl who bought her career and was a one hit wonder,

but when I heard Video Games for the first time I remember thinking that she had something special and that her album would be great,

regardless of all the negative criticism she got.

I have a few..

• The first song I ever heard of hers was Video Games, and I hated it. I told some of my friends how she was terrible and I got them all to dislike her too. Then I couldn't get VG out of my head, and I fell in love with it/her, and I got said friends to like her too.
  • I have an entire album of Lana songs that I've titled as 'Crusty' because I think the songs are horrible, but I don't want to delete them because I want a large collection (currently at 234 songs!)
  • Even though so many people seem to like her songs with Aaron LaCrate and Princess Superstar, I think they're horrible. (They're in that Crusty album I was talking about)
  • This is about my favorite thing on this website and I don't know why :icant: . I need a poster of  :icant:  for my room.

Oh my god I have a *Crusty* album too.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

• The tiny line under Lana's nose annoys me to no end.

If I were to ever have the chance to meet Lana in person I would feel a lot more comfortable calling her Elizabeth regardless of her stage name (same with Gaga).

If she went to a medium blonde hair color I wouldn't mind.

I don't listen to Born To Die (the album) besides SS, DMD, TIWMUG and OTTR.

I feel Lana should be more organic with her music, rather than try to fit her own "persona".

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I don't like Ridin', cause it irks me how ASAP Rocky calls Lana his bitch. I realize that she doesn't mind and it's just a song!!!11, but I find it really problematic from all point of views. I don't like when men demeaning their significant others is being presented as something good or even cool.

Even if it wasn't the whole intent, that's what a lot of people are gonna get.

It's one thing when women reclaim the word bitch, but no men should use. To me, it's as bad as if  Lana was playfully calling Rocky the n-word...

i am nothing and should be everything

The first video i watched was national anthem. After that I listened to her albums (born to die, ldrakalg and kill) after searching her discography on a site. I didn't know the 2 were not official LDR 's albums and i didn't know there were unreleased songs! I liked her but i thought she was boring as all her songs look alike. Then after a year i think, it was announced she was coming to my country for the paradise tour. I told it to the only friend of mine who likes her and she convinced me to attend the show. So when we booked the tickets i started listening to her again to be prepared for the show. I watched itunes festival concert and i cried when she came down the stage to reach her fans. After that i started watching interviews etc and now i am obsessed with her :-) so basically itunes festival made me love her. And ofcourse my friends are always like 'you used to say she is boring!!'

www.insidemyintrovertmind.blogspot.gr

In January 2013 I was a volunteer at  a library and sometimes when I didn't want to  work I would look at the CD section.  When I saw born to die something pulled me (Jesus this is corny lol) and I was deciding to whether pick it up or not but I did.  At home I hear it on a CD player (something I never do) and I felt that the whole album was monotone;nothing stranded out.  But I decided to put it in my ipod and somehow I became addicted to it Except for Born to Die  (da song) which I found the instrumentals sad and scary.  But now I'm obsessed with her and I'm trying to have every single song .  

Lana ma is the best thing next to Alex Clare, Marina and the Diamonds, Lorde, JT, & Macklemore

I don't like that she smokes but other than that idc

When early Tropico photos like those got released:

LDR3.jpg
lana-del-rey-tropico-with-shaun-ross-01.[/

it made me extremely happy that her body wasn't exactly perfect. It helped me just a tiny bit with my body image issues.

It was nice to see a gorgeous gal like Lana with a bit more meat on her.

I confess that, before I became Lana's fan, I'd thought her song "She's Not Me" was a cover of Madonna's song :$  . Somehow I was sure it was (come on, BTD and AKA songs don't sound like that...) and I saw on some lyrics website Madonna had a song with such a title. I didn't bother to check the lyrics. And I don't really like her stuff so you see, I don't know her songs >.< .

And the wind I know it’s cold

i took shrooms & listened to lana and  :flutter: it was heavenly. really solidified how much i appreciate lana!

def. recommended. 

a  -  m  -  e  -  r  -  i  -  c  -  a    /    all i wanna do is   p  l  a  y

I have such mixed feelings on Lana's "I'm so crazy" theme.

Half of the time, I find her singing how crazy she is empowering.

The other time, all I hear is "lol you guise, I'm so fucking crazy!"

large.jpg

you-are-so-crazy-lol.jpg

And it reminds me of those young teenagers who think they're oMg So CrAzYyYyY!!! because they party and do dumb shit.

Basically, my opinion depends on if I'm in good or whiny/angry mood. :derpna:

I have a few..

I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THIS CRUSTY ALBUM, I WANT TO KNOW WHATS IN THERE OMFG PLEZ

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

when i listen video games for the first time, when it came out, i loved it! but i don't listen any of her music until this month...now i can't stop listen her music and watch her videos and live performances!

and i hate tropico, don't bashed me, but i hate it  :icant:

tumblr_mu23eoC2GO1rfsim9o9_500.gif

I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THIS CRUSTY ALBUM, I WANT TO KNOW WHATS IN THERE OMFG PLEZ

Currently, it's CWYCMA, Daddy Issues, Delicious, Fake Diamond, I Was In A Bad Way, Making Out, Match Made In Heaven, Moi Je Joue, & Playground

(That's my old account, I've been locked out of it for months)

• Probably you will hate me, but I want Ultra to be leaked.I can't wait anymore.

• The first song I heard from Lana was Ride, the day it was published on YouTube,  and I disliked it so much, but one month later I heard Born To Die and I fell in love in the first 10 seconds. Now Ride is one of my fav songs.

• I prefer the instrumental version from Yayo than the official.