Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

Lana Del Ray outtakes

Well there are many Born to Die, Paradise, and Ultraviolence outtakes from Lana's unreleased songs. She was working on her first album Lana Del Ray for a very long time and there must be many songs out of her unreleased songs that were considered for the tracklist but did not make the final cut. This is a place to discuss what songs could be outtakes from Lana Del Ray or confirmed to be outtakes.

(sorry if there is already a thread for this)

Anything before the album was completed in 2008 was likely written with AKA in mind, and we even know David Kahne got his hands on some of those songs like Jimmy Necco, Axl Rose Husband, etc. She starts working with more cowriters after Kahne, leading to the mass of unreleased music from 2009-2011, but this is separate even though she released the album in 2010 because she was already branching out trying to do non-AKA stuff.

To me, all the studio acoustic and band demos from 2006-08 constitutes as the AKA ~sessions era.

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7717-lana-del-ray-aka-lizzy-grant-discussioninformation/ i feel like this is where this should be discussed, so it's all in one topic? 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan