Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Mariah Carey New Years Eve Flop

On one hand I feel sorry for on the other I find it funny af. She has a decent excuse though because I've read somewhere she's had recent surgery on her vocal cords and may have been told by her team/doctor not to.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Awh poor Mariah. She tried so hard this year to promote herself with her (honestly amazing) MAC collection, TV series, and this performance.. too bad it went as it did.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Awh poor Mariah. She tried so hard this year to promote herself with her (honestly amazing) MAC collection, TV series, and this performance.. too bad it went as it did.

It could totally be just be but Mariah should aspire to become a legend cause she ain't quite there yet, instead of making reality tv and embarrassing herself live on national television. 

Or she could simply avoid things that can tarnish her legacy.

the way i probs wouldve been banned (like 2 of the flops on page 1) if i was active on here during this time cause i would've called some people some slurs

edit: wait there are like 5 banned people on the first page :toofunny: well

qfrWuBl.png