Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

Be patient! Respect Lana's work! And if you read this and you already have the song in your hands ... Close the damn mouth and save it for yourself. It's not like we need you to feel sorry for us for not being able to hear the song. We will. xx

:um3:

I remember when me and a friend posted a fake Honeymoon tracklist before the official one via a fake twitter account we made hahahaha

We knew some stuff like, that there was a song called "Religion". We didn't know how to put it out without saying it, so we came up with the fake tracklist and added a "In the Cross" track, I think it was number 3 hahaha I'm laughing so hard at this by remembering it.

People was just like "fakers, let's all hate them, like 'In the Cross' would actually be a title" and after the official tracklist was revealed I don't think nobody made the link with the fake one. There was one called "Blinded" in our fake tracklist because of "The Blackest Day" (black/blinded). It's weird, I haven't thought about it in a year. Don't know if you guys remember it.

Out of all the stupid and unnecessary posts on this thread, this one made me cringe the most. Wow.

I have high hopes for this era, the lead, the promotional singles, the videos, and the themes. I know she will deliver, we have to stop being hung up on what she may do and start believing in her again.

It's like we've lost all faith in her ability to make incredible, tremendous songs just because Honeymoon has less of them (which is very subjective). She will pull through. It will not be similar to previous albums, it never is. She always does a switch up.

I know she can blow me away this era, and I definitely think we will get an announcement in this coming week :excited:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Hang on can someone fill me in like deep dish pizza and tell me wtf I missed

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

I regret of my thirstiness for a snippet lol. I'll wait.
Some of you made me think over of what I said lmaoooooo.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Okay so basically this song has keys, drums, percussion, and all that good stuff and it's truly her best. There's a lyrics that goes "Baby don't you know all of them tears gonna come and go". It was also written by Tommy Brown and Victoria McCants

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Okay so basically this song has keys, drums, percussion, and all that good stuff and it's truly her best. There's a lyrics that goes "Baby don't you know all of them tears gonna come and go". It was also written by Tommy Brown and Victoria McCants

Almost believed this

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

a dangerous toddler tea. ariana grindr did that.