Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

apparently the only things that can leak are lq song snippets (they've been around for a long time according to eclipse on atrl) and this lq screenshot. i guess the release can take place as planned as long as no snippet leaks (since this lq screenshot won't really hurt the release). let's just hope the mess is over and we'll get some announcement soon.

Are the lq from the demo or final video song? If it's been around for a long time? Or do I missed something We gotta be careful. If the demo leaks before final release how bad will it be affected

ZKcaooE.png

the storm's already been here as u can see the post density is lower and fewer users are reading this topic.. there's no reason to artificially create more drama or hype around this. i don't think the tweet posted on atrl is reliable btw since the account is one of these people who rather take photos of the screen than use the actual screenshot (the life is beautiful registration). 

@ everyone here's what eclipse said:

Yeah people are just overreacting. It's just a toaster quality still and at worst a LQ snippet would get out. They have been making rounds for weeks now. 

Posted 8:24PM

i76mrxw.png 

If you have any information, pictures, snippets, just keep it to yourself for our own sake and Lana's sake. Don't leak or hint anymore shlt. We'll get to hear the album when Lana wants us to. Be patient Jesus do you want to wait longer?

when y'all say "going/floating around", WHERE. i checked instagram, twitter, tumblr, and google. where are y'all seeing this stuff?

On Lana's instagram.

There's someone called tothemoonbaby.gt and she/he is posting the "real lyrics". Another account on Instagram added in his bio the release date of YAIL.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

This thread should be locked tho @@Elle

Please

Lyrics are fake

Yes, it's fake. Even if it was real, I'm not going to believe anything out there.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

well  the more regulating on these social media platforms the less people will feel the urge to leak info because they will not be able to receive the gratification of getting attention from desperate fans therefore have no purpose to leak/trade/hack and in sum won't ruin a fandom for attention. But thats just my humble opinion. 

And why we want these ldr5 threads locked? because interscope, universal, ben, and the fbi are just waiting to bait these sites and take them down, and before you attack me, realize that ben has had it with this. her labels have too. SO in order to protect this forum, we want this not discussed any longer. Unless you want this website to be taken down, and elle to have wasted the precious time trying to build it to its potential after the other owner left months at a time and barely moderated anything, then by all means. 

It's not about the leaks, it's just because the thread is getting messier and messier. We have 60 pages full of nothing

well  the more regulating on these social media platforms the less people will feel the urge to leak info because they will not be able to receive the gratification of getting attention from desperate fans therefore have no purpose to leak/trade/hack and in sum won't ruin a fandom for attention. But thats just my humble opinion. 

And why we want these ldr5 threads locked? because interscope, universal, ben, and the fbi are just waiting to bait these sites and take them down, and before you attack me, realize that ben has had it with this. her labels have too. SO in order to protect this forum, we want this not discussed any longer. Unless you want this website to be taken down, and elle to have wasted the precious time trying to build it to its potential after the other owner left months at a time and barely moderated anything, then by all means. 

Locking Thread/s when this type of mess going around is like putting a bandaid on a three inch wide wound - ineffective. Supervise the thread where the mess is taking place and making sure leaks don't appear on LB should be priority atm

By locking threads all your doing is cause the drama to go elsewhere on LB.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It's not about the leaks, it's just because the thread is getting messier and messier. We have 60 pages full of nothing

well the more regulating on these social media platforms the less people will feel the urge to leak info because they will not be able to receive the gratification of getting attention from desperate fans therefore have no purpose to leak/trade/hack and in sum won't ruin a fandom for attention. But thats just my humble opinion.

I share your concerns, but I doubt that the FBI is involved