Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Yes =(..I mean ok Dua Lipa is fine(not of my style) but I think she is temporary(no hate)..Lana is so unique as an artist that she deserves more attention from her management(unless she doesn't want to)

I really love Dua (tho I love Lana a lot more) but they really have to take actions now. 

Make Lana announce the single, or post a preview of the video on her official instagram idk. Something to start this era 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Lol. I know they read this and since they do, I can not believe that her label and her management totally screw this one up.

You can not blame teeangers for material leaking or snippets since they can not help themselves, but dear God, instead of moving faster, her label slows everything down.

So guys, just in case you read this: you are the ones to blame if this shit leaks.

Lots of love!

Lol. I know they read this and since they do, I can not believe that her label and her management totally screw this one up.

You can not blame teeangers for material leaking or snippets since they can not help themselves, but dear God, instead of moving faster, her label slows everything down.

So guys, just in case you read this: you are the ones to blame if this :) leaks.

Lots of love!

Exactly!

Like, some stills leaked and what do they do? They delay the original release date by another week. Fck logic

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Yes =(..I mean ok Dua Lipa is fine(not of my style) but I think she is temporary(no hate)..Lana is so unique as an artist that she deserves more attention from her management(unless she doesn't want to)

This... imo Miss Lipa is marketed for the instagram generation of 13 year olds who can't stop using the word "lit".. her music and image are ok, profitable in short-term but as an artist she isn't durable. Lana on the other hand has a presence and style that's timeless and meticulous

This... imo Miss Lipa is marketed for the instagram generation of 13 year olds who can't stop using the word "lit".. her music and image are ok, profitable in short-term but as an artist she isn't durable. Lana on the other hand has a presence and style that's timeless and meticulous

facts

I don't particularly like Dua's music (even though I have nothing against her) but tbh people said exactly the same about Lana in 2012. The number of articles citing her as a fad is hilarious. I obviously agree with you regarding Lana but you at least gotta give the good girl this credit!

ZKcaooE.png

Tbh, I really think Lana's managers need to protect her work better. No doubt a lot of time and money has been put into LDR5 so far, so why not do your best to protect those songs from leaking?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven