Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Yore all dumb fucks - blaming the discord for everything. We share literally nothing in the discord, people were avoiding getting YAIL spoiled. The only thing we did was send things that had previously leaked into the discord and report who had posted them. We've been trying to save this damn era the whole time and yet you give the people who have prevented it leaking so much shit

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

HOW Is it lies if someone from the gc said it. Eclipse traded it. And other people in that group chat. 

sorry, but do you even know how hard it is to believe you?

screenshots can easily be faked, especially if ya only show the chat and no other informations.

and your opinion of Eclipse changed like twice in the past 2 months, so...

image.png

lets stop dragging each other when its someone on lanas team that leaked it :)

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Maybe you can tell us what it is all about then since you are not in there anymore. 

If i'm not in it anymore how would i know for sure? all i know is when i was in it we would just send funny sh*t to each other all the time but when eclipse came it turned into a messy thing where ppl asked him to leak sh*t and then i was kicked out, along with others i assume, afterward with no explanation

but honestly i don't really care, i have nothin to do with this drama. this is just what happened to me.

but eclipse hates me and i assume that's why i was removed :creep:

9ISvyf0.gif

sorry, but do you even know how hard it is to believe you?

screenshots can easily be faked, especially if ya only show the chat and no other informations.

and your opinion of Eclipse changed like twice in the past 2 months, so...

I can understand that they are easy to fake, you don't have to believe me but did he or didnt he admit to having it? Are we going to deny it?

Wow He literally admitted he had the song and you will all act like im lying. When we went over this months ago. And you people are telling me he didnt send it to anyone. Bunch of bull

Omg you crazy bitch! He wasn't the only with the song, doesn't that get into your head?????

Honestly, for yall that are saying @hanginatrubytuesdays is lying, you guys realize Eclipse was the only one who had YAIL in the first place?

This was discussed over and over again, he had the demo from April to January and it was only him and there wasn't anything to worry about. But then because of some weak link in her team or at UMG, the final version of YAIL and even more stuff got out and reached masses. 

Just stop for a second and think logically, if he was the one behind all this then I'm sure we would have heard SR by now too. Or the demo version of the song. Or Your Girl  :poordat:

Honestly, for yall that are saying @hanginatrubytuesdays is lying, you guys realize Eclipse was the only one who had YAIL in the first place?

Eclipse has the Demo that didn't even leak.. the version that leaked came from a leak in lana's team.

<p class="bbc_center">@Degynerate