Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

i cant find it :( am i blind

the link posted just takes me to apple music

When you go to the apple music link, click the (...) icon by the song and click, "go to iTunes store." That's how you buy it. All the links are for some reason directing to the AM page instead of the actual iTunes Store page. 

Fucking love this, it's definitely a grower, after a few listens I'm yowling along to it like it's Ur Gurl. The chorus has a hook that I can imagine taking over my brain and not letting go.

Its a better song once you know it and can hella passionately sing along lol (a la I Can Fly), whereas West Coast knocked you over like immediately

I'm officially too old to rely to the lyrics of the song. I feel young, but not that kind of young. The song is cute though. It's cool that she's speaking directly to the young generation. The song is ok. I can't wait to hear more from the album.

I think that it makes some sense that Lana has been referring to her fans as "kids" on Instagram. I wonder if Lana somehow is talking to her fans in the lyrics of the song.  :flutter:

How are you doubting it? Lol, the songs is clearly a message to her fans, at least to the depressed ones (like me lol) and to those who go on the vintage/old thing Lana has going on and somehow are living the Lizzy lifestyle LDR has gone through, the "dark trailer park life", the going nowhere drama, the sad realization that life is meaningless and we all get bothered by even the smallest of problem we face but that we must all look up for the future and a better day/world because things will work out in the end, etc...

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif