Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

You forgot Pabst Blue Ribbon, Cherry schnapps and Bicardi chasers ;)

Also there's a spa and you can only wear white swimmers

wtf, where's the drink called "my pussy"? which is just a regular pepsi???

Some exchange at some point probably:

A: Whachyou drankin'?

B: My pussy!

A: What's it taste like?

B: My Pussy? Tastes like pepsi cola!"

There should be a nightclub that only plays Lana Del Rey songs including all her unreleased music. And on special occasions they play like a 20 second sneak peak of a new leaked song. At the bar they only sell jack daniels whiskey and diet mountain dew. There's a courtyard smoking area where you can moon bathe. A bookshelf full of bibles with important stand-out Lana lyrics and a description to what each line means. Also there could be a tiny stall titled "my favorite tone of song" with a collection of blue nail polishes. Free flower crowns as you enter. Dress code is anything BUT current. You either come dressed as a vintage queen or a space martian.

A listening booth titled 'Eclipse is over' where you have to pay like 50 dollars to hear a full new EXCLUSIVE leaked track on your own. NO PHONES ALLOWED. Maybe the ceiling could have either a Love inspired space theme going on decorated with planets etc, or the cathedral ceiling from the Born To Die video. Lana would occasionally visit but most likely never. And if she does, she's bound to make a live stream of some sort.

There could be certain nights dedicated to each album. Monday night is May's ICONIC folk music. Tuesday nights is A.K.A. Wednesday nights is Paradise, Thursday nights is Ultraviolence. Friday nights is unreleased BOPS (most likely the busiest night) Saturday nights is Born to Die. And Sunday nights is Honeymoon, as it's a day or rest. I know this is way too far fetched but IMAGINE how fuking great this would be. Would be a nice place to get away from all the other generic night clubs and escape to a land of paradise where all the messy lana stans can be shady face to face.

Also Elle get's in for free.

I LOVE THIS! :giggle:

I'm already looking forward to LDR6 because there are more chances of it being leaked from the future than of we getting info about this album apparently

Someone start the pre-pre-release meltdown thread so we can get started

LIZARD PEOPLE