Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Marina would be such a dated choice for a collab. In retrospect, her work is pretty trite and pretentious.

Being the first collab on her own record, I'd like to see someone who is well known as well as well respected in the industry on it.

Zella is more probable tbh. A much better choice too

VyIsfwC.jpg

16837960_1606815649343687_1197305704_n.j new bio?

It kind of sounds like she's the leader or something like that. Like Kurt Cobain kind of was for his generation, I think (I'm taking from his documentary tho)

*cough:

7323002694_3c0f83fe7e_z.jpg

:creep:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Honestly I love both Lana and Marina with all of my heart but I'm struggling to imagine a collab between the two that would actually sound good. Idk, their voices are so different, Marina's voice is a lot more playful and operatic while Lana's is more relaxed and classic. I suppose if they really worked on it, they could probably find a middle ground but honestly it'd probably be awkward and feel "forced", in a way.

Idk, I'm sure that Lana wouldn't put out something she's not proud of, and so far there are only about 5 songs in her released discography that I don't really like, everything else is just FANTASTIC!

I'm guessing a collab with Zella Day, Lykke Li, A$AP Rocky, The Weeknd or Father John Misty is a lot more likely considering that she's actually friends with these people in real life already or has already worked with them. Honestly, I don't really like the idea of a collab on a Lana album that much but idk, it's probably a bit premature to judge since we don't know who it's with/what the song sounds like. 

I'm taking a guess that the majority of the album would still be 100% Lana. I doubt there'd be much more than a couple of collabs, if even that many.

Joining the forum because I'm sooo ready for Lana to take us to space  :O  :O  :O  Hoping the retro-future theme continues for more of the album..

Also I'd be so into a Rocky collab especially because his newer stuff is so psychedelic

she will outsing her.  :ohno:

it's like hoping for a britney x xtina collab  :ohno:

Imagine Britney collabing w Lana tho, two femme fatale queens colliding

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m