Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I am sorry that I'm telling that but am I the only who doesn't like the fact that she wrote an album for her fans? I appreciate that but I wanna listen to some of her beautiful experiences..and in the video she isn't one of them.I guess lana is turning 32 now but she is so young..

Shen literally sings"'i'm young and in love" in love. We should stop with the she's getting old her music is gonna be negative bpm now, no story telling it's all about aesthetics because she's old thing. Kylie served can't get you outta my head when she was older than this.

i76mrxw.png 

I am sorry that I'm telling that but am I the only who doesn't like the fact that she wrote an album for her fans? I appreciate that but I wanna listen to some of her beautiful experiences..and in the video she isn't one of them.I guess lana is turning 32 now but she is so young..

Personally, I like it because she's able to write from a new perspective. Plus, she didn't actually write this album for her fans, in my opinion, it feels more like a romanticization of her and those who are like her. It feels more like she's writing from a perspective of "youth" and the joys of being young and in love with so much left of the world to explore than anything else.

Nothing scares me anymore.

Personally, I like it because she's able to write from a new perspective. Plus, she didn't actually write this album for her fans, in my opinion, it feels more like a romanticization of her and those who are like her. It feels more like she's writing from a perspective of "youth" and the joys of being young and in love with so much left of the world to explore than anything else.

Exactly.

sidenote: this albums deticated to her fans and there's no gay scene in the vid for love? ok

love it tho, "retro sensibility with a retro flare"

https://m.vk.com/video-29173834_456239997?list=6176b0743c02c402ac&from=wall-29173834_212765

also i missed people of color in the video

only heterossexual and white ppl

lana is this about your fans or only a few ppl in the fandom

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

lana is this about your fans or only a few ppl in the fandom

3:17 - 3:18

sometimes when you focus on a particular issue too much and you will miss something that you've been looking for.

i didnt even think about that either but since you mentioned it

giphy.gif

lana is this about your fans or only a few ppl in the fandom

It's ok, she probably just didn't think ab it