Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

A single fan telling others about it is way different than an artist officialy speaking out about their interests. The range of the "news" straight from her is like 1000 times bigger obviously?

I mean I'm not suprised people are talking about it beacause it's not something you hear everyday. I just don't understand why people are freaking out about it and taking it way out of proportion. Like people have already said this is probably just an aesthetic thing.

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54

I mean I'm not suprised people are talking about it beacause it's not something you hear everyday. I just don't understand why people are freaking out about it and taking it way out of proportion. Like people have already said this is probably just an aesthetic thing.

Azealia made her points about the "aesthetic purposes" pretty clear already lmao this hateful little :)

I mean people shouldn't freak out it's no suprise Lana's philosophies are edgytm

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Well shiit. I wonder if Lana is just saying that to kind of let us know she lowkey doesn't support Trump or if she's actually going to go to a coven in a long black robe and actually cast a spell.

As a practicing witch I find this statement ignorant AF

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

I wasn't being serious. Please update your sense of humor. I mentioned twice in this thread before that I actually almost became a Pagan so please don't throw shade.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's a mess tbh. It's like she's sabotaging her own success. Love is free falling as we speak.

Her team is a disaster. Nobody of lana's caliber should be tweeting about recruiting their fans to join some witch cult. It's crazy lol. Lana can do whatever she wants but to put it on full blast is just very risky and I hope it doesn't hurt her in the long run. This could turn off a LOT of people

Eh.

I don't think anyone except hardcore Trumpkins care about her witch thing. I'm not even sure they care about it.

Love is free falling because it's Lana Del Rey, someone who has never particularly put much effort into promoting what she does. Her team is a disaster, but not because of the witch thing. Her team is a disaster because they just let her not do anything wrt promotion.

giphy.gif

lmao yah I lean a lot towards paganism and like, this thread is so overblown and ignorant right now. A mod would have had to step in if people were saying this stuff about any monotheistic religion.

tZ7WN4B.gif

Eh.

I don't think anyone except hardcore Trumpkins care about her witch thing. I'm not even sure they care about it.

Love is free falling because it's Lana Del Rey, someone who has never particularly put much effort into promoting what she does. Her team is a disaster, but not because of the witch thing. Her team is a disaster because they just let her not do anything wrt promotion.

it is not even free falling. The flops that were West Coast and HBTB were free falling. Horrible lead singles choices btw, too

I wasn't being serious. Please update your sense of humor. I mentioned twice in this thread before that I actually almost became a Pagan so please don't throw shade.

Oh legit my bad, I'm just tired of reading all the ignorant comments on witch craft now (not just on here all over the web) I got a bit snippy totally not trying to come for you

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

Oh legit my bad, I'm just tired of reading all the ignorant comments on witch craft now (not just on here all over the web) I got a bit snippy totally not trying to come for you

That's okay, it can be difficult to understand humor via text. I'm tired of the comments too lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

it is not even free falling. The flops that were West Coast and HBTB were free falling. Horrible lead singles choices btw, too

High By The Beach was a missed opportunity and one of the reasons why I've cared less and less about her success commercially. Even if it couldn't have been a success as a mainstream pop single, it could have killed on urban radio if she put a rapper or two on it. It would have been a good way to introduce her to people who wouldn't otherwise listen to a Lana Del Rey song.

giphy.gif

Lana was never ''singles artist'', not even at height of her success (Born To Die days). Especially not in the US. So I don't know why some of you are so bothered by it.

I think the song is beautiful and it will get quite a lot of people interested in listening to the new album, no matter what it does on charts.

High By The Beach was a missed opportunity and one of the reasons why I've cared less and less about her success commercially. Even if it couldn't have been a success as a mainstream pop single, it could have killed on urban radio if she put a rapper or two on it. It would have been a good way to introduce her to people who wouldn't otherwise listen to a Lana Del Rey song.

I would prefer lana del flop

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif