Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Can we please stop comparing Lana to Mariah? Mariah was a '90s hit machine with grand melisma vocals and whistle tones. Her speciality is dramatic pop ballads and light R&B jams. Lana will never be that and doesn't "wish" to be and I'm glad for that. Her art is much more subtle, more atmospheric, and less over-the-top. If you're looking for massive pop hits or bombastic sounds, look elsewhere.

Can we please stop comparing Lana to Mariah? Mariah was a '90s hit machine with grand melisma vocals and whistle tones. Her speciality is dramatic pop ballads and light R&B jams. Lana will never be that and doesn't "wish" to be and I'm glad for that. Her art is much more subtle, more atmospheric, and less over-the-top. If you're looking for massive pop hits or bombastic sounds, look elsewhere.

Ok, then don't continue to bring up something that died on the last page.

Thx

giphy.gif

But they did

You are the one bringing this fuckery again

The pot calling the kettle black

I actually really love BAR, im excited to see the direction LDR5 is going in. It's a shame it leaked though :pft:

rly tho, literally no one is asking for LDR5 leaks, stop distracting us leakers give us YO(UR) GORL

Pop Lana disagrees.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I read the final is 2 minutes shorter?

congrats on learning how to read! :mariah: we all read that about 20 pages back too!

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

congrats on learning how to read! :mariah: we all read that about 20 pages back too!

congrats on learning how to read! :mar0iah: we all read that about 20 pages back too!

Oh!!!!! Well I didn't, can you believe that??? :eyeroll2:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A