Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe the leaked version is the video version and that's why it sounds kinda weird... I mean, the leaked version of 'Love' was the one that was used in the video and is a little different from the original version. That could explain the sound of the glass break or the transition of the verses. idk

does anyone else's version of BAR start with a woman screaming "It's like, I just love a cowboy You know?I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad But I'm just like Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse and can you go a little faster?!"

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Maybe the leaked version is the video version and that's why it sounds kinda weird... I mean, the leaked version of 'Love' was the one that was used in the video and is a little different from the original version. That could explain the sound of the glass break or the transition of the verses. idk

we literally have confirmation that the final is 2 minutes shorter, how could this in any way be for a video?

image.png

Kinda pissed Lana hasn't rush released BAR yet, It's making me think it's been scrapped  :ohno:

When Black Beauty was leaked they didn't drop the single nor did they scrap (scrape?) it.

"There's like, 3 version of B A R"

"The version I have is 4 minutes, not 6"

"Where's the mysterious surf noir version?"

"My version doesn't have that intro"

4503d90e34b23e366c6593aaa85cdb0e.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

When Black Beauty was leaked they didn't drop the single nor did they scrap (scrape?) it.

I was thinking more about how she reacted to the Love leak, I know she was about to release Love, but if BAR is the title track, then it would be wise to use the final version as encouragement for fans to pre-order the album (even if it's not out till june or whatever) before people are over the hype of the song  :(

NME publishing a direct link to the song.  :facepalm:

Lana has done cover stories for this magazine if someone at her team wanted they could easily just contact some important publications and ask them not to report on it idk if it works in the us bc y'all are crazy when it comes to freedom and stuff.

i76mrxw.png