Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

LMAOOO Lana is not a victim and neither are we, she's giving us the music and we're giving her the coins, let's not act like she's not signed to a major label that will drop her out if she keeps flopping

exactly. they keep forgetting shes signed to a major label. idk how many times ive said it

LANA IS ON INSTA LIVE!!!!!! She was singing!!!!! and driving her car!!!!!

queen of instagram living while driving

oh yeah and she also said "I have so many more exciting things to tell you"

"I'm so happy you guys love love, I have so many more exciting things to tell you" - Lana Del Rey on Instagram live just now! 

-LDRCrew on Twitter. I can't believe I missed the Live.. again. The instagram notifications is a fucking joke.

4BZPaCg.jpg

Lana loves to hear her song on the radio.

Wonder what a certain part of the fan base will think now?

I'm starting to wonder if she's reading this thread lol and respond

giphy.gif

She doesnt owe you shit and the self rightous entitlement attitude is hilarious.

She didn't put a gun to your head to buy her music.

Also, i like how everyone seems to forget shes given us 4 albums in 5 years.

What ungrateful vile fans.

y'all i'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic...

Whatt there was a livestream on top of her honeymoon post?

So BAR is alive and breathing, the era isn't cancelled, woo

Personally, I love that Lana is fostering a small but fiercely loyal fanbase. The Lana I fell in love with - the girl in the Ride video, the inscrutable and enigmatic Lana of Born to Die - is not a 'Top 40' artist, who plays stupid games with Jimmy Fallon and pimps herself out of her comfort zone for a cheque. She's private, and sincere, and complex. I love that she is somewhat under the radar, that she seems to have found comfort in directly addressing us via social media, that she's crafting not only her art, but the way she communicates with the world, on her terms. 

Tbh I like where she is at the moment. I admire her resistance to the things that are apparently how one is 'meant' to be a pop star these days. She has integrity. And she appears pretty happy with her choices.

Just my opinion.

Personally, I love that Lana is fostering a small but fiercely loyal fanbase. The Lana I fell in love with - the girl in the Ride video, the inscrutable and enigmatic Lana of Born to Die - is not a 'Top 40' artist, who plays stupid games with Jimmy Fallon and pimps herself out of her comfort zone for a cheque. She's private, and sincere, and complex. I love that she is somewhat under the radar, that she seems to have found comfort in directly addressing us via social media, that she's crafting not only her art, but the way she communicates with the world, on her terms. 

Tbh I like where she is at the moment. I admire her resistance to the things that are apparently how one is 'meant' to be a pop star these days. She has integrity. And she appears pretty happy with her choices.

Just my opinion.

Omg get over yourselves, dear lord. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

Cool if she's happy, would be even cooler if she could take her "promo" out of the LQnes of Instagram. It's not like the only other option would be to completely sell out. You can do nice small things for your fans without it being a potatoe-quality mess.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!