Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

lol whats that even mean

Omg girls out here not using protection when they download. Leakers and labels will sometimes put markers and tags on songs to keep track of who is spreading rare/unreleased material. If it's the label, UMG can come find you lol

tZ7WN4B.gif

yeah a 31 year old woman whos been in the music industry since 2005 would name her possibly-last-album after some 16 year old twink who leaked her songs for attention on a forum. am i right or am i right

yeah a 31 year old woman whos been in the music industry since 2005 would name her possibly-last-album after some 16 year old twink who leaked her songs for attention on a forum. am i right or am i right

jrEjo.gif

Im so sick of your inability to accept other people's different tastes. 

you act as if your opinion is the fucking bible, its like u cant even respect the artist which this site is all about... get over yourself

:pray2:

I am so sick of you, too. Unfortunately, that does not make you away, yet

so the track name was registered as Architecture instead of BAR

and the album name was changed to E****** - probably named after the legendary Eclipse sis

and we might even get what we've been waiting for - possibly Life is Beautiful?

:defeated:

wow there is so much info to handle.

Architecture is probably just the title it was registered with, like Love and Young And In Love or Young & Beautiful and Will You Still Love Me

i like this theory.  :gclap:

giphy.gif

so the track name was registered as Architecture instead of BAR

and the album name was changed to E****** - probably named after the legendary Eclipse sis

and we might even get what we've been waiting for - possibly Life is Beautiful?

:defeated:

wow there is so much info to handle.

And before someone comes in and freaks out about this "confirmed" tea, NOPE. Stop listening to Twitter accounts. Their track record remains at zero.

Why do people brag about having not listened to Best American Record/Architecture? 

It's not like Lana is gonna show up at your house with a reward...

she doesn't need to show up at my house with a reward

i'm doing that to (myself) cuz ( I ) want to listen to it at the official release date

it makes sense to me and that's enough :kiss3:

:smile3:

• Eclipse is not 16
  • Eclipse is not a twink from what I know but don't quote me on that one
  • Eclipse got his name after the photoshoot Neil Krug did so technically if Lana decides to name a song/album "Eclipse" it wouldn't have anything to do with him, because he got the name from her/Neil in the first place.
  • Possibly-last-album? Where are you even getting that from?
  • I don't think that moonshowers person is claiming that the album is called Eclipse, I think they are quoting him cause I remember Eclipse said BAR is not the title track. I may be wrong though. 
  • Your post was a fucking rollercoaster.
  • Why are we even paying attention to anything that comes out of that person's mouth? Like... They are clearly spreading bullshit and trying to act exclusive. China palace v2. Why don't you guys ever learn... 

You guys are always doing too much on the guy because he sometimes acts like... you guess it... teenagers do and seeks attention but I'd rather have him, who has been a constant reliable source of information about older tracks and upcoming projects as well, than some Twitter account who did nothing but post false assumptions, claims and no sort of tea at all. 

Some of you attacked him cause he posted a couple of emojis and one line of lyric from Love because he "spoiled" it and supposedly caused all of the mess/leaking yet you are believing this nobody on Twitter with no actual tea. I don't know if it's just me but I'd rather have someone who seeks attention with actual tea than someone who just trolls... Sometimes you just beg for disappointment... Idgi 

Why does she keep changing her titles to one letter words? Like, whyyyyyyyyy?

1. Die

2. Races

3, Jeans

4. Games

5. Diet

6. Anthem

7. Paradise

8. Radio

9. Carmen

10. Man

11. Sadness

12. Girls

13. You

14. Lolita

15. Lucky

Are you happy now lona? :icant: :icant: :icant:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This doesn't mean that the title of the song has changed if anything it shows that that they are still attempting to cover up the name of the song, often copyright requests will just use a prominent lyric from the song and in this case it's Architecture

<p class="bbc_center">@Degynerate

This doesn't mean that the title of the song has changed if anything it shows that that they are still attempting to cover up the name of the song, often copyright requests will just use a prominent lyric from the song and in this case it's Architecture

Yeah I hope that's the case. Though architecture sounds cool I'd rather it be called BAR. Maybe they're doing it cause it's meant to be the whole album name and they don't want it to get noticed even more before its announced.

That's kinda contradictory hahah

Yeah I hope that's the case. Though architecture sounds cool I'd rather it be called BAR. Maybe they're doing it cause it's meant to be the whole album name and they don't want it to get noticed even more before its announced.

That's kinda contradictory hahah

I personally don't like the name I think it could be taken out of context and sound overly confident I think "All for fame" suits it better

<p class="bbc_center">@Degynerate

How long has it been since that live stream? Didn't she say she'd share more info within a month?

5 or 6 more days to go

she said "over the month" but she hasnt said anything yet

and even if she meant March, then we're already halfway through and we don't have any new information

kween of lies

image.png