Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Unless LDR5 related, quoting Eclipse is beyond pointless.

This doesn't mean that the title of the song has changed if anything it shows that that they are still attempting to cover up the name of the song, often copyright requests will just use a prominent lyric from the song and in this case it's Architecture

They did call it BAR in the SC request

I know yall have talking about this title for the last 15 pages but Architecture for me sounds so pretentious :crossed:  like a hipster title some "Lana Del Rey song generator" would create.

BAR was original and I loved it after actually hearing the song

Btw she needs to hurry the fuck up with this second single. Today Love is expected to leave the charts so if she does NOTHING for a few weeks now everybody will just forget anything even happened

giphy.gif

You guys argue about whether she'll do a world tour or not. But Lana herself considers festivals a part of her tour dates, and she's going to two in Sweden and one in Paris. That's probably as much of a world tour as you guys are gonna get tbh.

I got real news for once:

I think we can confirm the super 8 project Chuck is shooting isn't for anything related. Chuck's and Lana's friend Hunter posted on his story and instagram account (@huckleberryhunter) drawings of what seems to be every "actor" in the film and Lana is missing.

I think it's safe to say we won't have to worry about some crappy music video anymore :teehee:

giphy.gif

Why does she keep changing her titles to one letter words? Like, whyyyyyyyyy?

1. Die

2. Races

3, Jeans

4. Games

5. Diet

6. Anthem

7. Paradise

8. Radio

9. Carmen

10. Man

11. Sadness

12. Girls

13. You

14. Lolita

15. Lucky

Are you happy now lona? :icant: :icant: :icant:

"You" would actually have made a nice alternative title for Without You

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

if it's really called 'architecture' (it won't) I'll change the album's track to 'bar' & pretend this never happened

Why do people brag about having not listened to Best American Record/Architecture? 

It's not like Lana is gonna show up at your house with a reward...

Why do people brag about not listening to Best American Record/Architecture??

Slut, I can say that I wasn't listening to BAR just like everyone's able to say that they have listened to it. I'm not not listening to it because I'm expecting Lana to show up at my house, I'm not listening to it because I've decided to wait for the official release. Just stop acting smart.  :lanahairflip3:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Why do people brag about not listening to Best American Record/Architecture??

Slut, I can say that I wasn't listening to BAR just like everyone's able to say that they have listened to it. I'm not not listening to it because I'm expecting Lana to show up at my house, I'm not listening to it because I've decided to wait for the official release. Just stop acting smart.  :lanahairflip3:

finally someone said it! 

:smile3:

I have proudly not listened to Architecture nor will I unil it is either officially released and then hearing it counts towards a sale

besides too many phony videos and too many phony lyrics (I did read the lyrics) and too many lies and most seem to be started by one person and now a new poster who obviously is that same person

or a copy-cat of that person

Irony is-

If Lana went for full airplay on Love, it would be about 45 weeks from now until a 2nd song would be released as most big singles in America take about 45 weeks on the charts from start to finish

by the way, her record company isn't about to drop their single most profitable artist they have, $ for $ cost vs. outlay of funds knowing full well that if they lost her, she would do the same for another company.

and why would she release her old stuff that SHE OWNS and give it to them, when all that is HERS to do as she wishes, and not to be shared with them?

the amount those records are worth might just added up now be worth $100s and 100s of million dollars or more if marketed right, just for her and her alone.

and each day, that gets more valuable (like real estate and any type of fine-art does.)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Btw everyone worried that "Best American Record" will sound cocky and turn people off...no? It's obviously so straight forward that it has to be ironic :dorothy2: And she literally provides the context in the title track? Shit, that's probably why she hasn't announced the title separately, so she could debut it with the song.